Animal Attack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
Well I went this morning to take a look at some of my ladies and my pots were almost halfway dug up. Was some kinda of animal I have no clue what kind. I guess I should of listened about the fish emulsion. But what I wanna no is if the girls will be OK. Hardly any roots that I can see were damaged. A couple were though. The plants kinda look like there over watered. But I have a filling that was my fault. Not what the animal did. Some one please tell me they will be OK.

They will be fine, just do what you can for them and re cover the roots back up.

I've done what I no to do so far. I added some new soil and I believe I'm gonna set a jar of my urine out there with them.

Here are some pictures of the attack.
1216141225.jpg1216141226.jpg1216141277.jpg

I've been looking for about 20 minutes now and no trace of any animal there. No tracks, hair nothing. I hope I catch him/her if they come back. I got a automatic pellet gun awaiting there arrival.

that one in the pic dont look to awful bad now. it should bounce back in a few days'. now you gotta do some pest control. pee on those bushes behind them and around them. also throw some dog/cat hair around on the ground. i've even heard of people spraying some hot pepper juice around them. you could even throw a few of those sticky mouse glue traps by them(imagine the neighbors cat walking on them):hubba: , mouse traps are also a good pest deterant...

Check Lowe's organic growing section. They have an organic "critter repellent". I haven't tried it. Saw it this morning though. Might help keep "something" out....?

Maybe give them some vita "B" complex.That is what I give my girls when they have some thing bad happen to them and it has brought alot of them out of it.I lost 2 from losing the dirt when I was transplanting and they died but the others that went into shock from one thing or another came out of it with the vita B complex...jmo
good luck and let us know how there are
have a great day and stay safe

I do feel you lady! what I did when i learned someone ate my 2 tops off, I was so highly pissed red face, so I decide to get the .122 pellet one pump rifle, I killed 3 cats, 2 kittens 2 possiums, and one rabbit, so far, no animals gone around, I am very fine with snakes snakes and I share the terroirties in woods, believe me I do go outside overnight just to check, I done all in 2 days mission completed!! i have not seen any animals lately so far!! its ethier you or animals get it, up to ya. p.s. i tried bobby trap, like cocyote and bird runner style, not working, it was funny lol but not working.

tcooper1 said:
Maybe give them some vita "B" complex.That is what I give my girls when they have some thing bad happen to them and it has brought alot of them out of it.I lost 2 from losing the dirt when I was transplanting and they died but the others that went into shock from one thing or another came out of it with the vita B complex...jmo
good luck and let us know how there are
have a great day and stay safe

Were do you get vita "B" complex? And what does it actually do?

I would be carefull using guns and traps to protect you plants it gives us growers a bad reputation. The best way is to plant a few extra and the critters will leave you some to harvest.
Having a couple plants will get you in a little trouble but you throw guns in the mix and they will hit you a lot harder. It won`t matter if its a bb or pelet gun leo will just report it as guns and drugs. Be smart and grow safe. Slim

Latest posts

Back