Answer This Please.... I Need Profesinals Only

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ishnish said:
while I agree with every ones replies, i'd like to add that when one cuts their trees down, they can take the wet weight and multiply by 0.2 or 0.3 to get a rough estimate of the end yield dry weight... just my 2 cents

I put my flood table and all on my scales and multiply by .000843 to get a rough estimate that people who weigh their weed wet aren't growing plants big enough since their fitting them on their scales...LMAO...I betcha people who weigh wet weed keep nuking and smoking their pot while it's drying an never get to see those quantities...LOL

str8mob said:
Check i it wat is the most amont of bud i can expect for a sea a green. or wat most anyone has ever saw first hand. or wat i lookin at if i take ordainary plant when it 12 in tall i throw it into 12/12 night day when it done if everything goes good how much i goona get like 4 oz most and 1 oz the least?????? my grow room has good temp kinda low humidity good intake and outtake for air but i got no C02. but anyone who has expireance that can give me a rough guess would have my respect and if you need my info bout my crop let me know i just inpatient with time i need to have a rough guess of how much a plant with sea of green style.
I took everything that you said into account and being a prowrestler and all....oh...you want a profesional...well either way I think with your experience an oz and a half if you get help from a professional prowrestler....LOL

More light=more bud. Silly to measure when its wet and even dumber to way your flood tables, lol.

Reactions: zem
so if i make a flood table using brick i get a bigger yield? :rofl:

str8mob said:
Check i it wat is the most amont of bud i can expect for a sea a green. or wat most anyone has ever saw first hand. or wat i lookin at if i take ordainary plant when it 12 in tall i throw it into 12/12 night day when it done if everything goes good how much i goona get like 4 oz most and 1 oz the least?????? my grow room has good temp kinda low humidity good intake and outtake for air but i got no C02. but anyone who has expireance that can give me a rough guess would have my respect and if you need my info bout my crop let me know i just inpatient with time i need to have a rough guess of how much a plant with sea of green style.

This post is the largest waste of thread space I can ever remember seeing on this forum. First off, there's no way anyone, even a "proffesional", could give you an estimate of harvest wieght based on the lack of information provided.
Take into acoount the horrendous construct of your post, your less than stellar use of the english language, and you intellectual incompetance I highly doubt you'll ever raise a quality crop (nevermind quantity). I would suggest that you read as much information as possible, but it would appear that reading, as well as information absorbtion, is probably just beyond your capabilities.
Have a nice day:rolleyes:

cubby said:
This post is the largest waste of thread space I can ever remember seeing on this forum. First off, there's no way anyone, even a "proffesional", could give you an estimate of harvest wieght based on the lack of information provided.
Take into acoount the horrendous construct of your post, your less than stellar use of the english language, and you intellectual incompetance I highly doubt you'll ever raise a quality crop (nevermind quantity). I would suggest that you read as much information as possible, but it would appear that reading, as well as information absorbtion, is probably just beyond your capabilities.
Have a nice day:rolleyes:
Well said

Latest posts

Back