Any herb related pet names?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SherwoodForest

Reaction score
I'm trying to name my new puppy and wondered what names you guys have thought of for your pets. Mine is a little blue nose pit bull boy and so far he is Bud, Blue, or Buzz.

Im old. But Arjans sounds like a cool name to me.

Got a cat named Bud. Really he doesnt have a name. He was wild and just came around. And I was like, "come here buddy." And shortened it.

Not MJ related but I always thought Dee-Ohh-Gee was cool My grandfather is an indian from canada and he told me thats what some tribes call dogs were Dee-Ohh-Gees' and thats where the name DOG comes from but I don't know for sure as he tended to tell stories after a few shots and a couple of hits...take care..

my cats are called after spongebob charaters,,,
not bud names ,,but was pretty stoned when i thought it was a good idea :p

I had a cat he was a gold tabby, so of corse his name was Columbian Gold, Goldie for short....

Sir_Tokie said:
Not MJ related but I always thought Dee-Ohh-Gee was cool My grandfather is an indian from canada and he told me thats what some tribes call dogs were Dee-Ohh-Gees' and thats where the name DOG comes from but I don't know for sure as he tended to tell stories after a few shots and a couple of hits...take care..

I want your grandpa.:hubba:

thedonofchronic said:
my cats name is G-nob
backwards for bong.
cause all i smoke is bong hits
LMAO! I'm gonna try doing that to a few names.

I had a doverman pinscher named Dobbie and a jack russell named Little Bud

thedonofchronic said:
my cats name is G-nob
backwards for bong.
cause all i smoke is bong hits

What do you call your cat for short... nob job! :rofl: Sorry I couldn't help myself. :D

I have a retarded cat with six toes that is named Gritty, after a local brewery and pub.

IMG_0384.JPG

there is a certain breed of cat that has 6 toes. its called a Hiemmingway i think thats how you spell it.. but all of them have 6 toes if im not mistaken.

i have a red nose pitt named Mojo, had a dog named ganji.

i had a cat named cid short for acid, but that was during my acid trippin days. he died from what i guess was an over dose. he was a good cat, found a bottle of liquid and chewed into it. he would lay his head on the floor and chase a dorito untill he had licked all the spices off of it.. when he got stoned he would hide under the cover and peak out from time to time.. i miss that cat..

benevolence6gc said:
Kona or Kaya
Kaya is a great name! I named my bowl that haha.
When I get my own dog Im gonna name him Dro.
Ive always liked that name.

my dogs name is diesel and cats name is smokey

SherwoodForest said:
I'm trying to name my new puppy and wondered what names you guys have thought of for your pets. Mine is a little blue nose pit bull boy and so far he is Bud, Blue, or Buzz.
I had a golden retriever called Shiva :bong:

Latest posts

Back