anybody in the midwest ordered from the doc lately?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

garden_engineer

Reaction score
im not sure if he's still coming through for people in the midwest.anybody have any positive/negative feedback regarding him?if so,please share.Thanks Alot im thinking about ordering some strawberry cough seeds from him.

my last order was confiscated.i have only ordered from marijuana-seeds.nl lately without a hitch

i ordered from them twice a few months back. my first order didnt make it but not sure if it got confiscated. my second order made it. i read here somewhere that they quit shipping to the states. try .nl like andy52 recomends. i have ordered twice with them also and got both orders. my second order just came the other day. i think they are giving super-silver haze right now as a freebie. you wont be disapointed

I've ordered from chronic before,It was 7 working days.All the beans I germanited are growing fine.

I just ordered from the doc recieved package 8 days from order date however only half of my order was there and the packaged did not look like it had been tampered with so..... first time buying seeds not a good first impression if i don't get my other half of my order they've lost my business very quickly.

DutchMasterPuff said:
I just ordered from the doc recieved package 8 days from order date however only half of my order was there and the packaged did not look like it had been tampered with so..... first time buying seeds not a good first impression if i don't get my other half of my order they've lost my business very quickly.

Hello Dutch :)

This happened to me once before using the doc, all I did was contact him with the order number and I got the missing seeds re sent ;)

Did you order different strains?

Or did you simply get sent half the amount of the same strain you ordered?

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Dutch :)

This happened to me once before using the doc, all I did was contact him with the order number and I got the missing seeds re sent ;)

Did you order different strains?

Or did you simply get sent half the amount of the same strain you ordered?

yea i ordered some alaskian ice and k train from greenhouse and some auto ak47/diesel from lowlife. i got the greenhouse ones just not the lowlife ones.

You would have been contacted by the doc letting you know your order was on the way, it will have an order number in the email, re contact, quote the number and explain you only got half you ordered :)

HippyInEngland said:
You would have been contacted by the doc letting you know your order was on the way, it will have an order number in the email, re contact, quote the number and explain you only got half you ordered :)

thx i've emailed when i became aware of the situation got the auto response email just waiting for the real one now hopefully within the next few days. I'm pretty confident that everything will work out it just sucks that if they do get sent out thats another letter with the risk of getting intercepted. I worry more because i usto be a mail processor and i've pulled hundreds of ripped letters out of the machine that ended up missing items.

DutchMasterPuff said:

He did the same thing to me. I had to blast him on his own forum and every forum he was active on to finally get him to respond to my emails. I got nothing but the run around from him. If you ask me he is not all that the Doc nut swingers make him up to be. I found his response to my inquiries to be very unprofessionalnand he only sent the rest of my order because I showed proof that he only shipped half of my order. He sent me an email saying that I had free incoming. I thought to myself free huh, I quess the first 300 I sent him was a donation or something. Total PITA to deal with, that is why I use another more profesional seedbank now. Basically the Doc lost over a $1000 in business over $150 worth of beans.

finally got the rest of my beans they were sent out in two different packages. i was never informed of this even after emailing, the response was to look carefully so obviously they don't communicate well because that would have been the response to why i had not received them yet.

Latest posts

Back