Anybody?????

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Canna Man

Reaction score
I want to bud my plant and see what happens because im moving to mexico. its like 1 weeks old I know its not healthy to bud a plant in the middle of veg but you think i could yield like 3 grams maybe?

its a stupid *** question but i could yield a fat nug?

I want to bud my plant and see what happens because im moving to mexico. its like 1 weeks old I know its not healthy to bud a plant in the middle of veg but you think i could yield like 3 grams maybe?

its a stupid *** question but i could yield a fat nug?

well you can always try but if the plant is less then 12 inches tall it wont really be worth the time and effort. But i say go for IT.

If your moving and cant take it with you, then go for it, whatever happens is irrelivant due to not taking the plant with you.

Go for it it may veg its-self till its ready to flower and you may have to toss it before you go but hey if you got a while then you may get something.

Well even if you put it into flower right now it's gonna take about 4 weeks before it starts budding. Then it's gonna take another 6 to 8 weeks for it to fully bud to maturity.

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Well even if you put it into flower right now it's gonna take about 4 weeks before it starts budding. Then it's gonna take another 6 to 8 weeks for it to fully bud to maturity.

Strange i thought i had said this in another thread too about this same plant.. anyway great advice Bro G ;)

and now the 2 are one :rofl: our mods are the best :D

Try it and see. You will learn and thats very important. I don't see why 3 grams isn't attainable you should get that thats not a lot at all.

thc is good for me said:
well you can always try but if the plant is less then 12 inches tall it wont really be worth the time and effort. But i say go for IT.

Sorry, no offense, but that is a load of rubbish! Just take a look at PotBelly's Afghani LST grow 12/12 from seed!

I recently grew a sativa 12/12 light schedule from seed. It showed sex at 5-6 weeks and unfortunately was male, but it had MANY 'bud' sites so would have been VERY much worth the effort if it had have been female.

Go for it man :D

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:

Agreed. If u flower your plant now, it will still take give about 4 weeks just to be mature enough to flower, then go into its flowering phase of 8 weeks or so. I find for most strains take a full 3 months, minimum to bud out, usually longer. So I see no point in putting them into flower now. I would wait at least 2 weeks (3 would be better) before flowering. U will have a bigger plant with more bud sites. CH

Latest posts

Back