Anyone growing in the southeast?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a GA grower ;) I grow my own made strain here. It's a cross between Green bud (which i got those seeds from Maine) and Some really potent weed (bag seed) and i've mixed it about 3 times so far. I dunno what it is but it grows great and it's about 100% indica now. it started off mostly sativa lol.

I love growing in Georgia, i put my seeds out Feb 22 and i harvest in october usually. *shrugs* hope that helps lol

i wasn't answering your question but i can.

IME not what the books say, which you're basing it. it doesn't really matter. My plants addapt to not getting water but when it rains and to the high humidity and heat down here. My plants grow full huge buds and nothing is every wrong with them. it doesn't seem to have an effect at all. Marijuana are pretty tough and easily addaptive plants.

FLA Funk said:
I have been watching my weather pretty closely and noticed that my temperature and humidity are about 10-15 degrees and 10-20% above what is considered optimal for mj. What effects might occur because of this. I'm thinking stretchy plants and smaller buds. Is this right possibly.
..It's only April, temps n RH should get really cookin' by July.. :p
Outdoors, with suffiicient watering, they'll deal with the heat fine. The high humidity "may" cause mold or bud rot issues later in the fall.

I've never had any problems with but rot and mold actually. it's really humid down here too. I figured it wouldn't allow the bud to dry up like it's spose to because of the excessive moisture, that was my main concern but it did jsut fine. In fact, i think the conditions down here are actually great, they're very addaptive plants.

Thats good to here. My first crop was sparse to say the least and I thought it was the heat/humidity but it wasn't. I had insufficient sun light. I agree with the weather being great, sub-tropical almost.

Latest posts

Back