Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
dude, I am outta this world man. I got some sort of demon weed, best stuff ever. A haze sweet tooth cross, you're stoned as can be and tripping a bit to. I recommend coupling with abbey road and the floor, maybe some lighting effects if you have them.:bong1::bong1::joint:

Ya i would have to say im prety stoned right now lol was looking for my lighter to take another hit of the bowl and it was in my hand the whole time lol that W.W is some good stuff

yep im stoned. dam i wish i could b stoned all day , dont u people work lol

Il Stugots said:
yep im stoned. dam i wish i could b stoned all day , dont u people work lol

lol... I get stoned for work every opportunity I can get. get stoned to leave for work, and then smoke up during the day when I start comming down. ;) :cool:

lol... I love being the boss/foreman... LOL

High all I havent been around here in a long time, I woke up this morning still very very stoned, I'm suffering from a horrible head cold aswel so I am gonna miss the new years celebrations,but that wont stop me from sparkin up at midnight to bring in the new year!:D

I'm certainly stoned...I havent stopped smoking since 1968...I know where all the flowers have gone, I've smoked em alll.... :bong1:

si, I am waaaaaaaay stoned.

pathetic, I know, since it's 9 in the morning!!!

But it's NEW YEAR!!!!!!

on my way to my best friend's house to GET stoned....:hubba:

the first thing I did this morning was take a couple hits... shoooot. what kind of stoner would I be if I didn't?

you big sillies.

sunrise to sunset, A.M to P.M, morning to night, awake or asleep i`ve got the herb in my system.

Latest posts

Back