Anyone stoned at the moment?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 bongs later :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: and YES I am STONED :stoned:

yes i am high at the moment,,,,looking at the date of this post 1-20-2005 i think it may be the very first post on this site ,,,maybe one of the mods could check anyway peace love rastafari

the more relevant question to pose to me is... am I NOT stoned at the moment?... :D :cool:

Christmas Eve...........................................:grinch:

It'd just be Rude

not to

Wake n Bake................:yay:

today

any1 want a go on this Bubble?

:48:

higher than dammit.....wake and a bake!!!!christmas bud this morning.....some "lime" , really good morning bud....peace.

no,not yet.but its building.i have a hangover from hell.2 fifths of crown and a case of beer,yes i have a hangover.ouch rip time to quell the old stomach.hehe

andy52 said:
no,not yet.but its building.i have a hangover from hell.2 fifths of crown and a case of beer,yes i have a hangover.ouch rip time to quell the old stomach.hehe

Dam Andy, I'm surprised that you're still alive :eek:.
Now, load a bowl and work on getting rid of that headache and upset stomach.
:48:

andy52 said:

God bless andy.i know the feeling.onr more day and you will feel fine.MC:)

Its my turn tommorow morning andy :p

By the way in Aus its 25th Merry Christmas Peeps, Stay Safe..Stay High have a Merry Holiday :yay:

PS. Yes im stoned at the moment. :)

I started my day with an elfen brownie made from a recent grow. Very nice. Ate another at lunch so I've stayed pretty Merry all day.:D

Latest posts

Back