Attitude seedbank giving away 15 seeds -X-Mas Giveaway-

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
went to the tude site, my cart is now empty! won't let me log back on! tried several times, must be busy.

Tact said:
I guess assume it is midnight GMT time, so OHC if you are CST check @ 6 pm, or adjust if you are not CST so you are checking back @ midnight GMT.
According to Einstein, the faster you grow, the slower time goes for you.
Time isn’t relative to me though; I have my own wormhole. But as my zero point module is low on power, I had better order mine last week.
Boy, am I glad it’s not a leap year. :bolt:

just put in my order
this is wot i ordered
g13 lab pineapple express fem (1)
world of seeds afghan kush special fem (3) that 1 sounds like a curry
ceres seeds orange bud fem (1)
dna hash plant haze fem free
dinafam moby **** fem free
and of course all the free 1's kushberry x skunk kandyberry x skunk og18 x skunk sleestack x skunk and la confidential x skunk

they just came up in the basket as a keeped adding i think you have to spend so much il have a look at wot i spent

£55.47 i spent they say ufo#1 and ufo#2

Order is in 5 fem White Dwarf, all the DNA freebies and the freebie add ons:Hash Plant fem and Moby D1ck fem....you gotta love Attitude

theres going to be alot of the same gj next year should be fun:)
i cant wait

Just woke up and put my order in. Thank you all fer being patient i'll e-mail the tude and get the times straight.

score here is my order!

Nirvana Seeds Snow White Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 05 Seeds NIRC21/NSF543 1 £24.99

World of Seeds Landraces Afghan Kush Feminized
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds WORE21/WFS301 1 £21.99

World of Seeds Legend Collection Star 47
Feminized Seeds Per Pack - 03 seeds WFS377/WFS777/WFS1277/WFS377 1 £21.99
DNA Genetics Kush Berry X Skunk

DNA Genetics LA Confidential X Skunk

DNA Genetics Kandy Kush X Skunk

DNA Genetics Sleestack X Skunk

DNA Genetics OG18 x Skunk

UFO# 1 DNA Hash Plant Haze Feminized

UFO # 2 Dinafem Moby **** Feminized

UFO# 3 Dinafem Seeds Blue Hash

anybody ever ordered in the breeder packs ??? i got the mug stealth.. just wondering what their chances are..

oh yeah....i read that ..duuuhhh....i hope it's a cool mug. when i looked at the different designs, they were all out of stock..i love a good cup of joe and a nice doob in the morning..

Latest posts

Back