Attitude Seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Heemhoff17

Reaction score
Hello....I'm thinking about ordering some babies from Attitude....

how good are they on shipping to the US?? Will I get in trouble?

this is my first time buying seeds so I'm a little shy...

i order from the tude only. They are very reliable and stealth shipping is available. If you wait till 2morrow you can take part of their freebie offer. Gl

Adittude is real reliable. I did 2 orders and a freind did another 2. They all came in at 10 days roughly. I also hardly ever hear of someone not receiveing there parcel. The Tude is cool. Plus you can get yourself a nice tee shirt or mug.

Heemhoff17 said:
Hello....I'm thinking about ordering some babies from Attitude....

how good are they on shipping to the US?? Will I get in trouble?

this is my first time buying seeds so I'm a little shy...

Only if your Mom finds out:rofl::holysheep:

If in U.S. they just send you a letter stating that they took your contraband

the chef said:
i order from the tude only. They are very reliable and stealth shipping is available. If you wait till 2morrow you can take part of their freebie offer. Gl

...but they are CRAZY expensive compared to other seed banks. I would order from elsewhere.

i want to order from them too but im in canada, i plan on getting the mug=), should i expect any border seizures?

Yes Attitude is on the pricey side but they also are one of the best...I hve never had a problem and hve never waited more then 10 days for my beans to arrive...plus they hve great freebies from time to time where you just pay the shipping...

it may seem pricey but with freebies every month, stealth guarenteed shipping, many options to pay, i feel it is woth it!

the chef said:
it may seem pricey but with freebies every month, stealth guarenteed shipping, many options to pay, i feel it is woth it!

Exactly the way I feel chef....:)

My first experience with attitude had my package arrive 7 days after ordering. Then I started germinating 10 seeds that day. 12 hours later they all showed signs of life and where put into a medium. After 2 days all of them had broken surface and now 9 days in they all look great. So needless to say I am happy customer of there's at this point. Hoping my Christmas freebies arrive today :)

Warfish

took 5 days to get my seeds and I'm in the us. probably worth the xtra money if your assured to get your package and not lose it to customs or worse never get delivered through ripoff sites. You get what you pay for.

It's all about value and I am very happy with them.

always been happy with the seeds ive had from there :) my first grow linked in my name is from attitude!! prices arent low , but i liked the stealth delivery lol my next door neighbour is a copper so always stealth stealth stealth round ere! haha

prices are lower than some banks higher than others...good selection of genetics, good service and the seeds always germ...is why i order form them.

attitude seed bank promotion running from Friday 5th February to Monday 8th February 2010 with Green House Seeds Co.free feminized seeds

1 x SUPER LEMON HAZE

1 x BUBBA KUSH

1 x KINGS KUSH

THESE ARE ADDED TO YOUR CART AUTOMATICALLY WHEN YOU ORDER OVER $25 PLUS YOU STILL GET ALL THE OTHER FREE OFFERS
Attitude Seeds Bank
attitude is one of best

I've made a couple of purchases here and I have received my seeds within about 10 days as well. Out of the 38 seeds I have so far all but 11 have started to germinate and it's only been about 3 days. Prices are a little high but I got my stuff really quick and they are already look great!!!

benny is 3 for 3 with the Tude! Don't forget the 420 discount code and order the wallet. It beats the mug. Where can you wear the shirt, besides in your grow room?

Latest posts

Back