Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You people are having waaaaay to much fun... Rosterman, your the kind of guy I either want to do mushrooms with or I don't want to do mushrooms with.. hahaha. but oh we'd have some fun...
For that creative design, I'll be adding 2 feminized seeds of One Eyed Snake Bait by Sniper Seeds..
and 2 fem'd seeds of surprise fem seeds you' ll love..

To, the first donation of 20 to paypal.me/TCalvert70 for the very first pack of Gabagoo...
Im in and done !

You people are having waaaaay to much fun... Rosterman, your the kind of guy I either want to do mushrooms with or I don't want to do mushrooms with.. hahaha. but oh we'd have some fun...
For that creative design, I'll be adding 2 feminized seeds of One Eyed Snake Bait by Sniper Seeds..
and 2 fem'd seeds of surprise fem seeds you' ll love..

To, the first donation of 20 to paypal.me/TCalvert70 for the very first pack of Gabagoo...
Was this for anyone or just Roster?

1698928467808.png

Argo sent me a photo of a large pill bottle, the tall ones, full of Gabagoo Seeds.. Gotta be over a 1000..
plus smaller bottles of the others. Thank you Argo for rocking the seeds for me, got some gifts for him..
Oldsogs pkg arrived, omg, he warned me by saying... I apologize in advance for the box I'm about to send..
And I get to try 9lb Hammer for the first time, his Destroyer again as he dials in the pheno most liked..
And plenty of cool genetics, stickers, fridge magnets...

And the winner is...

The winner of the first Gabagoo Seeds when they arrive is... Joeb631. a pack of Oldsog Seeds, sticker, free papers.. just to say thank you for playing along and supporting the cause. I've worked on this project off and on for 14 years.. getting so close to coming true finally...

Big thank you to Flower for supplying all the stickers related to my project and even up & coming...
Flower gets a free pack of fun gear for all his support and not once asking for or charging me.. just a cool stand up friend.

Stickers I could use ASAP...

White with Blue Lettering....
Carty's
Collective
Crosses
Goes onto the backside of the pucks to represent my new seed company... this is the Triple C design or you could make some with it spelled out like I used to have...your call..
I like the simple sticker for Beast Mode to be the word BEAST taking up almost the entire sticker with mode directly under it.. BEAST
mode with F1 right in the center of it...

Argo sent me a photo of a large pill bottle, the tall ones, full of Gabagoo Seeds.. Gotta be over a 1000..
plus smaller bottles of the others. Thank you Argo for rocking the seeds for me, got some gifts for him..
Oldsogs pkg arrived, omg, he warned me by saying... I apologize in advance for the box I'm about to send..
And I get to try 9lb Hammer for the first time, his Destroyer again as he dials in the pheno most liked..
And plenty of cool genetics, stickers, fridge magnets...

And the winner is...

The winner of the first Gabagoo Seeds when they arrive is... Joeb631. a pack of Oldsog Seeds, sticker, free papers.. just to say thank you for playing along and supporting the cause. I've worked on this project off and on for 14 years.. getting so close to coming true finally...

Big thank you to Flower for supplying all the stickers related to my project and even up & coming...
Flower gets a free pack of fun gear for all his support and not once asking for or charging me.. just a cool stand up friend.

Stickers I could use ASAP...

White with Blue Lettering....
Carty's
Collective
Crosses
Goes onto the backside of the pucks to represent my new seed company... this is the Triple C design or you could make some with it spelled out like I used to have...your call..
I like the simple sticker for Beast Mode to be the word BEAST taking up almost the entire sticker with mode directly under it.. BEAST
mode with F1 right in the center of it...
I woulnt let you down ☝️

Thank you to my seed sponsor Oldsogcoc for all his support and making it possible for me to giveaway his awesome genetics along with my Autos... He has also offered to sell some of my gear on his site....
oldsog gear.jpg

And remember people... Oldsog also supports Matt and his family by Auctioning off Goat & Monkey Seeds on his site with all proceeds going to Matt's son and legal proceedings to protect his estate.
RIP Matt...
Blue Destroyer by G&M Day # 60
IMG_20231102_204634.jpg

Last edited:
I woulnt let you down ☝️
Likewise my brother... you do know we have to wait for Argo to receive the $20 I'm mailing to him tomorrow before he even ships me the Gabagoo.. he says he gets paid Wed... tomorrow, so maybe he can float the 20 huh? dem new cars are pricey.. lol. He got one of them new Hyundai Santa Cruz.. suweeet.

Anyways, already have your card ready with a cool sticker and a nice pack of Oldsogs gear and maybe even an extra here n there...

Trust me, I'm as excited as all of you to get the Gabagoo.... thank you Argo, he's one of the original testers and growers of Gabagoo and has been running it since.. nice to have someone who understands the strain working on it. He also crossed Gabagoo with Beast Mode making F2 stock that needs more testing..
Seeds that fell off of the seeded plant now growing at Argo's place... nice structure
Gabagoo seeds fell off plants.jpeg

Oldsog has been working his Destroyer strain for a few years now... it was fun assisting him in narrowing down the best tasting, most potent phenotypes by offering up our lungs and taste buds in a pretend professional capacity.. hehe. Narrowing the last batch of 5 phenotypes I do believe he has chosen wisely in his keeper. and Destroyer is named correctly too...
Destroyer.jpg

And to be sure we'll test these 2 oz's for him thoroughly.. the taste is super sweet

My buddy back in Vegas, actually just outside of Vegas heading towards Cali we locals used to call, Over the Hump to Pahrump.. NV. because to get to it you left Vegas climbing a hump of a small Mtn edge and walla, there she is. Birth place of the Bush Brothers Kyle and what's his name.. ha, I'm a #2 son also.. cut their teeth on the dirt tracks in Pahrump..
420Noob sends me all kinds of Mephisto Auto Flower genetics and I share to him whatever I get in qty.. I just received a card with 8 different strains, 2/3 seeds feminized, of Mephisto Autos... the decision on what to start next just keeps getting more difficult..

Do I hear a poll coming up where you guys get to vote on what 4 feminized Autos I grow next? be fun.

Likewise my brother... you do know we have to wait for Argo to receive the $20 I'm mailing to him tomorrow before he even ships me the Gabagoo.. he says he gets paid Wed... tomorrow, so maybe he can float the 20 huh? dem new cars are pricey.. lol. He got one of them new Hyundai Santa Cruz.. suweeet.

Anyways, already have your card ready with a cool sticker and a nice pack of Oldsogs gear and maybe even an extra here n there...

Trust me, I'm as excited as all of you to get the Gabagoo.... thank you Argo, he's one of the original testers and growers of Gabagoo and has been running it since.. nice to have someone who understands the strain working on it. He also crossed Gabagoo with Beast Mode making F2 stock that needs more testing..
Seeds that fell off of the seeded plant now growing at Argo's place... nice structure
View attachment 345695
No problems or worries here
I may just get your seeds bronzed Brother !

Latest posts

Back