Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 out of 4 new babies are up and growing... only the Alien God is lagging behind but only because it's replacing a seedling that J hooked it's main stem... all of these are feminized and will remain in the 1gal orchid pots until sex has shown. I also added the Espoma plant starter plus 3tsp to 4 cups of soil.... I also like to add extra perlite to most any mix.. be using Miracle Grow conatainer potting mix and Espoma, these may not need any additional foods until transitioning to bloom...
Have you looked at the Miracle Grow with all organic fertilizer? My friends here and elsewhere are getting great results and all organic is hard to beat.

I'm not fully convinced that this Pink Mango x GDP is a full on Auto or a strain that shows sex early in life.
Or maybe one of the parents was an auto... I say this because I've grown many many of them and even the Himilayan Blue that got to 6ft didn't do this.... I'm afraid a strain like this will screw up my monthly rotation.
Luckily, my buddy right across the street is a grower, known each other 6yrs and we just figured this out... ha
So, thinking of gifting him this plant let him flower it out alongside his photo periods...
The Pink Mango Auto came from Royal King seeds. I don't think they really stabilized it before they started selling seeds. The two I grew looked completely different. I crossed the one that grew tall like a pure ruderalis strain with a reversed GDPA.

The GDPA I crossed it with came from Crop King. I've grown quite a few of those, and they all look pretty similar.

Oh for sure, not always available but grab organic when I can...
This PM x GDP is a beautiful plant, just not displaying much of an auto IMHO.. I've been running these on 14 - 10 for some reason, so I think the short hours are just enough to get it to sex.. thinking of running it to my buddies all the way across the street and letting him finish her so she doesn't screw up my rotation I'm attempting to get a going...

But here you can see how far behind the others she is in flowering... and the others are not fast flowering either so... yeah
IMG_20240128_200535.jpg

Dang Roster... you talents just continue to amaze me bro.... especially how you can take an idea and just run with it offering up a variety of ideas until we hit pay dirt.
Can I ask something of you? I have this fridge magnet for 35yrs now... the epic part about this is, it was also shown on the first and every episode of S. Park.. and where my character originated from.. how can I not use this Gorilla bro... just thought of it...
BOM Logo starter.jpg

Here is a photo of the magnet still in action on my fridge.... lets see what my design team can
do with this... and remember, this is a photo period strain...
Oregon KIds Oger x Vietnamese Black F3 and was recently hit with a Sativa we are keeping a bit
secret for now... see if this last addition is successful first I guess...

Looking good. You must have a ton of seed..lol. Every grow is something different. Love the variety.
You have no idea... around 300 photo periods and about 60 Auto strains.. keep in mind some I just have a single seed or just a few... I try not to get below 4, which is a grow for me... lots of trades, many gifts.. the more you give the more you get back I find... I've gifted my entire collection away twice to prove just that...

Have tons for sale..

Back to having a local partner guys.... nice to have someone to gift over flow plants to.. just brought one over to him so big I had to drop it down inside my kitchen garbage can and cover with garbage bag.. luckily once it gets dark the old people stay inside... oh crap wait, that's me...

Anyways... the Pink Mango x GDP is no Auto.... my bro, let's call him Oldschool.. is going to begin revegging her until she is about 6ft then flower her out... gonna be a monster, we'll just split her 50/50.

Tonight was water/feeding night... One of the products I swear by because I've seen results now with it and without it.... Humboldt's Secret "Flower Stacker" ... start using this at the first sight of preflower and watch your plant put on the bud sites...

GDP A
IMG_20240203_222035.jpg

IMG_20240203_221829.jpg

GDP B
IMG_20240203_222042.jpg
IMG_20240203_222050.jpg
IMG_20240203_222133.jpg

The White Widow finally coming around
IMG_20240203_222501.jpg
IMG_20240203_222538.jpg
IMG_20240203_222552.jpg

Dang Roster... you talents just continue to amaze me bro.... especially how you can take an idea and just run with it offering up a variety of ideas until we hit pay dirt.
Can I ask something of you? I have this fridge magnet for 35yrs now... the epic part about this is, it was also shown on the first and every episode of S. Park.. and where my character originated from.. how can I not use this Gorilla bro... just thought of it...
View attachment 351808
Here is a photo of the magnet still in action on my fridge.... lets see what my design team can
do with this... and remember, this is a photo period strain...
Oregon KIds Oger x Vietnamese Black F3 and was recently hit with a Sativa we are keeping a bit
secret for now... see if this last addition is successful first I guess...
I suppose

Last edited:
How cool is this one dude... adding a wee bit of class to things eh? I'm liking it. oh, that's MR Black Oger to you sir... hahaha..

Let's see what you guys think of the class I added... Beast Mode cufflink, CCC Logo hanky, Carty tie clip... hahaha... if we could only get him to have a darker face huh? awesome ideas though..
BOM logo.png

How cool is this one dude... adding a wee bit of class to things eh? I'm liking it. oh, that's MR Black Oger to you sir... hahaha..

Let's see what you guys think of the class I added... Beast Mode cufflink, CCC Logo hanky, Carty tie clip... hahaha... if we could only get him to have a darker face huh? awesome ideas though..View attachment 351853
I left it blank so you could fill in the words, I may have a solution to the head problem. But it will cost you LOL............................

Let's see what you guys think of the class I added... Beast Mode cufflink, CCC Logo hanky, Carty tie clip... hahaha... if we could only get him to have a darker face huh? awesome ideas though..View attachment 351853
OK Mr Boss Now ya got the look

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back