Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok.. Houston, we may have a problem. I want to see what you guys think of this.

The secret strain was discussed today, and what I mean is, out of the 5 Black Oger seeds I created by accident making more Vietnamese Black stock I gave to Diggy Soze.. brushing up against my Oger it created just 5 big viable seeds.. well, 11 but gave a few out to??? lol.
So guys, this is what we have...
Oregon Kids Oger (sometimes called Ghost Cut) x Vietnamese Black F3 made a few seeds

Recent project with Draig and Lady Zandra... some 2 who preserved the Celtic Stone strain we then donated to the world via Overgrow site and the Dutch Market....

Male: Celtic Stone donkey dik pheno by Deadvet...
Celtic Stone: Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal and the dd pheno grows a main center branch of 4 to 9ft...

Question is: Do we just keep the name as is or make an adjustment.... like maybe, Big Black Gorilla Dik
or Ladybug's favorite, Black Cock Down. jk, of course we are being silly...
what ya think, leave it as is... or make it: Black Stone or something..

any ideas

Ok.. Houston, we may have a problem. I want to see what you guys think of this.

The secret strain was discussed today, and what I mean is, out of the 5 Black Oger seeds I created by accident making more Vietnamese Black stock I gave to Diggy Soze.. brushing up against my Oger it created just 5 big viable seeds.. well, 11 but gave a few out to??? lol.
So guys, this is what we have...
Oregon Kids Oger (sometimes called Ghost Cut) x Vietnamese Black F3 made a few seeds

Recent project with Draig and Lady Zandra... some 2 who preserved the Celtic Stone strain we then donated to the world via Overgrow site and the Dutch Market....

Male: Celtic Stone donkey dik pheno by Deadvet...
Celtic Stone: Sagarmatha's Stonehenge x Juan Moore's Dixie Crystal and the dd pheno grows a main center branch of 4 to 9ft...

Question is: Do we just keep the name as is or make an adjustment.... like maybe, Big Black Gorilla Dik
or Ladybug's favorite, Black Cock Down. jk, of course we are being silly...
what ya think, leave it as is... or make it: Black Stone or something..

any ideas
I am with Ladybug on this one almost spit my coffee out my nose. Black Cock Down for the win

Warning open only if you want to see my Big Cock
1707224848645.png

Rosterman I apologize brother, nothing you do is simple by all means.. and this last one made me pee just a little bit.. Dude, your too damn funny.. And glad your my design master. The simple one I refer to is the cleanest looking one with just the cigar, you tucked the CCC logo into the pocket.. your work is sick bro..
All I have is paint to work things... love your program..

So what's it gonna be huh? throw some serious ideas out there so Roster can get designing..

Vietnamese Black F3... I think we need to put oriental eyes on our Gorilla... hehehe..
Celtic Stone is pronounced Keltic as in Keltic Warrior.. Celtic Stone , do we put said Gorilla in a kelt skirt.. hahaha.. NO.. silly. Bagpipes.

Bad Casper
Black Stonehenge
Oger Stone
Back in Black
Stoned Oger...... like this one.
Oh Face
Black Death... in honor of Deadvet, creator of Celtic Stone
Oriental Oger
Black Ogerstone

I use to know a kid who's dad was an advertising artist for a company. Kind of like Darren on bewitched.
His dad made some good money doing that. Was cool seeing some of his advertising art for products.

Latest posts

Back