Auto's Done Carty's Way

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I removed lbs of leaf with my last auto grow. They respond like cannabis does. They grow back..lol. I never was one to hesitate taking leaf. Autos seem to respond just like a photo.

This set of autos is looking great. I'm surprised ya don't manipulate your plants a bit more. Especially with this leafy lady.

I removed lbs of leaf with my last auto grow. They respond like cannabis does. They grow back..lol. I never was one to hesitate taking leaf. Autos seem to respond just like a photo.

This set of autos is looking great. I'm surprised ya don't manipulate your plants a bit more. Especially with this leafy lady.
Hey Mobster, wuz up. I used to be called Bender on an old old site. I used to bend everything, snap branches over and spread my plants out looking like medusa.. even did single plant SCROG with round screens I made... I guess when you hit 60 your like... just grow the meds, I'm tired. hahaha.
When I leaf strip I was taught to do it in single big hits... meaning, don't be removing leaf all the time stressing the plant constantly.. vs stressing her just twice.
Bro, check her out after this last leaf stripping just after a few days.... omg.
IMG_20240408_011043.jpg

Those all sound interesting
hey Jan.... guess what. Since my brudda is behind on his shipping, I reduced his donation from 2 seeds to just one. Thus allowing me to add a strain Jan donated to me... G13 fem is now here to play ..
IMG_20240408_011019.jpg
IMG_20240408_010929.jpg

You can see how the added perlite mixed in makes this soil top notch... I also added a Tablespoon of the
Espoma plant starter plus and stirred it in good... watered in yesterday and tonight seeds were placed an inch beneath the soil.
I keep my seed areas moist using an eye dropper so it doesn't dry out and stop germination. usually once a day suffices..

Hey Mobster, wuz up. I used to be called Bender on an old old site. I used to bend everything, snap branches over and spread my plants out looking like medusa.. even did single plant SCROG with round screens I made... I guess when you hit 60 your like... just grow the meds, I'm tired. hahaha.
When I leaf strip I was taught to do it in single big hits... meaning, don't be removing leaf all the time stressing the plant constantly.. vs stressing her just twice.
Bro, check her out after this last leaf stripping just after a few days.... omg.
View attachment 354781

Those all sound interesting
hey Jan.... guess what. Since my brudda is behind on his shipping, I reduced his donation from 2 seeds to just one. Thus allowing me to add a strain Jan donated to me... G13 fem is now here to play ..
View attachment 354782View attachment 354783

You can see how the added perlite mixed in makes this soil top notch... I also added a Tablespoon of the
Espoma plant starter plus and stirred it in good... watered in yesterday and tonight seeds were placed an inch beneath the soil.
I keep my seed areas moist using an eye dropper so it doesn't dry out and stop germination. usually once a day suffices..
I forget you been doing this a minute or two and your health isn't what it was. I get it. I'm doing a big grow with this damn catheter I'm stuck in till July. It's been a struggle for sure but like you I love to garden so that's not going to stop me..lol.

I forget you been doing this a minute or two and your health isn't what it was. I get it. I'm doing a big grow with this damn catheter I'm stuck in till July. It's been a struggle for sure but like you I love to garden so that's not going to stop me..lol.
One day back in 2004 I was given a High Times Mag and seen the grow light ads. I thought, hmm.. why not try. but back then I was really broke just going on SSDI . Dude, my 1st light was an old range hood thrown out. drilled 12 holes in it and wired up 12 spiral LED bulbs. what a joke. graduated to a 600w hps soon after.
Catheter bro, damn.. your one of the tough ones then. not sure salve is gonna solve your issue... lol.
Hey whatever ales you just slap some salve on it….
I sent Mobster a jar of your salve to rub on and we've not seen him since. not sure if it was a good idea with where his injury is.. hahaha.. jk. we are hording our 2 jars baby. it is curing my wife's psoriasis on her elbows in just days... hope it's doing some miracles for your pops...

Hey Muchacho F7 wuz up......
IMG_20240408_205225.jpg

Soon as I harvest the Maestro I'll be doing some serious LST on these 2 really spreading out the branches so they can fill in better. I've removed the first 2 sets of large fan leaf at the top so light accesses the branching creating a nice even canopy as they begin to reach for the light..... like so.

Just a few days past 60
IMG_20240408_205236.jpg
IMG_20240408_205252.jpg

I'm now using all Foxfarm nutrients, been years. My brudda Grainful Dead across the street needed calmag, yes, he finally listened. LOL. so I gifted him the half full container of Lotus' brand Calmag powder I had..
back to liquid for me then.. as for now it's just the 3 part and their calmag called Bushmaster.

LovedaAutos best hurry with his seed donation for this run... giving me seeds from 4 good friends in this run.

See ya when babies pop up.....

I'm now using all Foxfarm nutrients, been years. My brudda Grainful Dead across the street needed calmag, yes, he finally listened. LOL. so I gifted him the half full container of Lotus' brand Calmag powder I had..
back to liquid for me then.. as for now it's just the 3 part and their calmag called Bushmaster.

LovedaAutos best hurry with his seed donation for this run... giving me seeds from 4 good friends in this run.

See ya when babies pop up.....
I've got this mystery auto in my grow. Thing popped up outta nowhere so I just let her grow. After my last auto run something had to change and jacks has been the answer. Had a much better experience with this auto and looking forward to running your beans soon.
I'll run them with Promix, jacks, calcium nitrate, and Epsom...oh and good old tap water. I meter nothing and will continue. If it works why question it or change it...right..lol

I've got this mystery auto in my grow. Thing popped up outta nowhere so I just let her grow. After my last auto run something had to change and jacks has been the answer. Had a much better experience with this auto and looking forward to running your beans soon.
I'll run them with Promix, jacks, calcium nitrate, and Epsom...oh and good old tap water. I meter nothing and will continue. If it works why question it or change it...right..lol
VW Bug bro..... if it works, don't fix it or change it. I think soil growers over think things not realizing, we don't need all the separate nutrients like hydro does.. soils store much of what the plants need and organics feed themselves.. feed the soil, not the plant. and this doesn't take much... hydro needs all this supplied and thus the reason for a line of nutrients having 14 diff bottles.
I use Espoma Bio-Tone plant starter plus 4-3-3, and FoxFarm 3 part and their Bushmaster which is Calmag.
and this is it..
nothing wrong with a mystery plant... warning.. it will be the best plant you've ever grown, no idea where it came from or what it is breaking your heart. just how things work.... muwahahaha

nothing wrong with a mystery plant... warning.. it will be the best plant you've ever grown, no idea where it came from or what it is breaking your heart. just how things work.... muwahahaha
Exactly what I was thinking. It's supposed to be a purple Haze photo. A few folks talked me into letting it grow until I get back. It'll be 83 days. I've not let one go that far before. Probably full of ambwr now and will put me on the couch..lol

VW Bug bro..... if it works, don't fix it or change it. I think soil growers over think things not realizing, we don't need all the separate nutrients like hydro does.. soils store much of what the plants need and organics feed themselves.. feed the soil, not the plant. and this doesn't take much... hydro needs all this supplied and thus the reason for a line of nutrients having 14 diff bottles.
I use Espoma Bio-Tone plant starter plus 4-3-3, and FoxFarm 3 part and their Bushmaster which is Calmag.
and this is it..
I love a good mystery strain

Use b4 bed you will sleep like a baby!
Exactly what I was thinking. It's supposed to be a purple Haze photo. A few folks talked me into letting it grow until I get back. It'll be 83 days. I've not let one go that far before. Probably full of ambwr now and will put me on the couch..lolb4

Latest posts

Back