Back

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Biffdoggie

Test Monkey (Moderator)
Reaction score
I am back from my journey through the southern region. It was a totally killer trip with many unexpected outcomes. I am still exhausted and will surely be resting for the next couple of days.

Biffdoggie said:
I am back from my journey through the southern region. It was a totally killer trip with many unexpected outcomes. I am still exhausted and will surely be resting for the next couple of days.
Welcome back man. Please share some of your trip. :D

Glad to see you back biff.

Welcome back. You should tell use about your trip

Thank ya, Thank ya.
It was a sweet trip through the center of Tn. and assorted other destinations, there was awesome canoeing trips, camping, music playing, and general partying, all culminating in a huge private festival in the boonies that lasts for three days and is populated by all my closest friends and family.
Love and good vibes abounded and I think I am finally going to leave Socal. for the south and help raise some kids!
A life changing trip for sure.

nice to see you back....and certainly glad to hear you had a great time :cool:

Way cool, Biffdoggie. There are lots of good vibes, good folks and good weed down south. You'll have a great time in Tennesse. Get you a pair of overalls and throw away your shoes. Can you say "y'all?" :cool:

Hey welcome back Biff. Hope you like grits. and "I'll see ya'll over yonder". ;)
I'm south of the Mason-Dixon line as well. but I'm still a damn yankee though. :rolleyes:

I kind of grew up in the south and hated it for years, bein' a cali. kid and all but it has grown on me over the years. It just seems you can live with a little more freedom (minus the MJ thing) in the deep boonies.
And I do love me some grits.

Hey Biff just what ever you do
DO NOT EAT CHITLINS man. :eek:
They are cleaned, stuffed, and boiled Pig intestine. and they are RANK!!!
you can smell em a mile away, just a heads up. hahahahaha

Too late buddy. I have allready been exposed and they were funky boy. I was told I "had to try them". Gnarly.

Latest posts

Back