Bat Guano and Fish Emulsion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

miah

Reaction score
I read various things about these. My question is how and when is the best to use these? I have Fish Emulsion 5-1-1 and Bat Guano 8-2-1.

Should I mix both into gallon jug of ph balanced water?
Mix directly into soil?
Use during veg, flowering, both, neither?

I recently flushed my plants and am wondering if I should be using these now, later or what.

Bat Guano is a great additive, and can be added at any stage, like your first transplant and then give a top-dressing of it in flower.
Fish Emulsion and Bat Guano are good organic ferts-are you using any other nutes in conjunction with them?:cool:
they both have NPK ratios best suited for flower, or if a def pops up.

if you just flushed you r plants then why would you start feeding it nutes again right after let your plant dry out for a bit till the soil is dry then check the pH of your soil see where it stands first cause if you just flushed you dint have any idea how it is then decide if your going to have to add any of the nute packs that you have and its OK to start the nutes FWIR (from what Ive read) about a month after its been growing (and if I'm wrong someone please correct me too this still is my fist grow and Ive learned a bit here) but never before and then you will want to use it at 1/4 strength for about 2 weeks every other water and then you can up the dosage if you choose to half or full ( doing the 1/4 first seems to be more of a way to be sure that your plant wont be harmed by the nutes than to not feed it) from there(FWIR) you can feed her every other water with it or the other types of mixes (like the FF big bloom and tiger bloom) then once its good and flowering you want to cut it back by about 1/4 every 3 weeks and the last week of flower before harvest let her go bone dry and harvest dry cure enjoy

shuggy4105 said:
Fish Emulsion and Bat Guano are good organic ferts-are you using any other nutes in conjunction with them?:cool:

no...

Latest posts

Back