Beginning covert outdoor grow in N.E.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally all 8 of my plants are officially in flower. I have been completing the 30% alcohol and 70% water + a tsp of dish soap shower on all of the plants and definately doing a pretty good job. I will keep at it and another Sil-Matrix shower tomorow. Definately getting over the hump it seems. They all have very different appearances which seems strange. Especially the one Godfather OG has continued to lack something, probably genetic. I am feeding cal-mag, FF Big Grow and FF Big Bud currently. That is it. Should I be adding anything else? It seems like I should be
IMG_0310.jpg
IMG_0321.jpg

Calmag... usually from 2wks old on thru week 6 or 7 of flower. I used to use it sparingly until my buddy BigSur51 slapped my hands, said, wake up... his favorite saying, needs more calmag.
It's very difficult to dial in so many different strains and yours seem to cover a wide gambit.. the light yellow leaf's are screaming for Nitrogen, might be a longer flowering plant like a Sativa dominant is all..

None look to bad to don't panic and never make multiple adjustments, you'll never know which worked..
luck

I changed from just adding cal-mag when I fed other nutes to adding it on every water so I don't think it is a cal-mag deficiency for the Purple Haze. I have 3 Purple Haze plants that you can see no resemblance. Take a look and tell me that they are the same strain.
This plant has always shown some aspect of this. Some fully developed leaves. Some crimped down and not developing and some with 2,3,4 leaves.
IMG_0336.jpg
IMG_0335.jpg
IMG_0334.jpg

This plant is also in the ground and planted 6 feet away. She is almost 8 feet tall and just went into flower a couple of days ago.
IMG_0340.jpg
IMG_0339.jpg

This girl is in the greenhouse and is doing well but also a little slow in the first 2 weeks of flower.
IMG_0338.jpg
IMG_0337.jpg

I had to cut and burn two greenhouse plants because I still am unable to get rid of the aphids. I have tried courses of alcohol/water, Lost Coast Theapy and Azamax. I have two plants left in the greenhouse that are not showing as many bugs so am continuing to wash them down. The four outside plants are doing good and I spray them at the same time.

Only one plant left of my original 10. Between the greenhouse bugs and the outdoor floods this Purple Haze gal is the only one left standing. She is kind of a Robert Crumb type of girl standing almost 11 feet tall. All clear and milky trichomes for now. The buds are getting a nice purple coloring.
IMG_0492.jpg
IMG_0494.jpg
IMG_0500.jpg
IMG_0501.jpg
I am hoping for some more bulk on the buds but I think that is wishful thinking. Anyway, one is betting then none.

Latest posts

Back