Best Bud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Droster

They Call Me DopeBoyMagic
Reaction score
Whats the BEST BUD you ever had/smoked/grown in your whole life?

For me it would be some amazing Dro. It knocked me off my butt after the first bowl lol

me and the lady rasta went to mexico about 10 yeras ago and were lucky enough to smoke this stuff called punta rohas(pionts of red)real dense red buds no seeds ,,,we smoked two joints and honesly could not walk ,,,peace,love,rasta

30 years ago, I had two tokes of some Mowie that made my legs freeze. It took me 30 minutes before I could trust myself to walk.

I got so high from it, it actually scared the hell out me. Hhahaahaha

i had have to say the weed i had when i bacame a first time smoker. i used to high as hell. and i have even scared myself being so high.i could see heaven for crying out loud

I smoked some gold bud columbian 25 years ago out fishing. I started seeing a bunch of nats flying around and i was swatting at them for five minutes when i realized they werent really there i was seeing spots or stars or something. I had too go home and sleep it off. I bought two oz for 30 an ounce. It was coma weed

longtimegrower said:
I started seeing a bunch of nats flying around and i was swatting at them for five minutes when i realized they werent really there i was seeing spots or stars or something.
Same thing happend to me. I thought I was trippin :banana:

deffinalty this **** i smoked called bannana boat had my staring at a tv that was off for 2 hours thinkin i was watching southpark

best stuff ever was some Kush from southern BC,it was somwut to strong

best bud i grew/smoked was bonkerz from next generation seed company,i love the strain.i also love some good ol white widow or master kush

My mom new a guy tied in with the mexican mafia and he had some connects for this bud that was a tannish gold color. He called it Columbian Gold. Man this stuff was some potent ****. I have a very very high tollerence to bud but this stuff man was great one bowl and you couldnt even move. My friend who had a low tollerence but always had to keep up woud even halucinate a bit if we were able to even get half way through a second bowl. Wish i could find seeds or something on where i can get this stuff again. btw i got it in the mid 90's

EDIT: I realized that possibly the guy a few posts abpve me may have smoked the same thing :p

First amazing strain I tried 10 years back was Norther Lights. Recently has to be White Rhino. YUM!

Latest posts

Back