Best place for SEEDS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hyperbrandon

Learning the trade
Reaction score
Ok I want to order some seeds. But I'm not sure how to go about it. I live in the United States and I wanted to know. What other guys/girls here from the US order seeds. And would you guys recommend a site to order from?

Did you order from Sensi or World Wide Marijuana Seeds. WWMS ask for a name and password.

Hyperbrandon said:
Did you order from Sensi or World Wide Marijuana Seeds. WWMS ask for a name and password.

Yes WWMS, I have also ordered from Nirvana with success. I dunno about the password, don't most the sites make you signup. If your having problems just drop an email to website, great service.

Ill have to take a look at all them. I'm just a little worried that ill order and the stuff will just look so suspicious. Could any of you US buyers give me some tips on buying them? Like some does and dont's? If there are any. Am i just freaking out?

Just be sure when you order you have them shipped to an address other than the one you plan on growing at. ;)
Hyperbrandon said:
Ill have to take a look at all them. I'm just a little worried that ill order and the stuff will just look so suspicious. Could any of you US buyers give me some tips on buying them? Like some does and dont's? If there are any. Am i just freaking out?

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Just be sure when you order you have them shipped to an address other than the one you plan on growing at. ;)

Born and Bread in the RED..WHITE..BLUE...and green..:D ..Go to the mall or grocery store and purchase a $200.00 debit VISA...Buy seeds from NL and have them Shipped to your Moms house..Not GROW House..I have had Great succes with them..in my GJ..Hope this helps my Friend..

oh yeah Then buy Grocieries with left over money...just a thaught

i live in the states and ive ordered from growhigh.com twice both arrived in 7 days and i ordered from seed b.opnce and arrived in 8 days.. both are great to me

Be careful of the store bought debit/credit cards. Many online vendors do not accept these, paypal does not even take them any longer. Most gas stations in the US no longer accept these either. I made this mistake and found it a pain to spend MY money with 2 different cards I tried. Most transactions required the card be tied to an address.

Latest posts

Back