Best Purps

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SeattleSuperCHRONIC

Munior Jember
Reaction score
What is everyones personal choice of purps based on their own grows or just experience with the strains? i want to grow some just because they are so tasty and delicious!:smoke1: i was wondering which strains are easy to grow and have good yields but most of all that purplicious delicious taste!

so what is everyones favorite purp?

purple kush. Its an amazing smoke. I have two purple kush crossbreeds that I`m going to try out, I can`t wait! Anything purples worth a shot!

The Purps is sweet heaven and definitely worth having

Meh, If grown properly, it is hard to tell the difference. They all have the same effect. Only slightly different taste.

Thats why I say:

Purps is for the norm. Gimme something crazy.

I REALLY like the granddaddy purps too... I have had absolutely no bad luck with growin' em'. A good bud of mine gave me a clone for a new grow room I put in here at the house. I have noticed that with growing in a bit cooler temp. all the purps I have grown tend to become hardier much quicker than other strians I have grown. It may be my imagination, but they tend to have a sweeter flavor to me. I always drop the temps in my veg. room two weeks before flower to about 75- 80 degrees C. I hold that temp all the way till I am finished. The plants tend to get hardier, and more trichs! Or so it seems..

I got a freebie G13 Purple Lady a while back from attitude, and I was extremely pleased with the smooth flavor and pleasent high that I ordered another pack of seed of em. A good cheap way to go in my book.

I love the purps too--I have Purple Bud, Purple Frosting, Purple Kush. I haven't tasted the Purple Kush yet--it's in flower now. What I like about the purps is that they seem to be an energetic high--I can still function on them. They aren't couch lock, just nice, happy smoke. Though I'm gravitating toward growing strains right now that are a heavier, Indica-narcotic-like, for pain relief---I will always have a couple purps growing for daytime and early evening and recreational use. I think they are tasty and fun. And whoa, do they vape well!

blancolighter said:
I got a freebie G13 Purple Lady a while back from attitude, and I was extremely pleased with the smooth flavor and pleasent high that I ordered another pack of seed of em. A good cheap way to go in my book.

Wow, where you been hidin' bro? Haven't seen much of you in a long time...

Well then, WB!:ciao:

I like Purple kush and Grand daddy purp.. GDP is a bit harsher..but so lovely.

Latest posts

Back