Best Seed Bank? HELP! Looking For Real Genetics The Good Stuff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepper

Peace Love & Happiness
Reaction score
Soooooo many seed banks out there some have a good reputaton some dont just like anyother biz. Never ordered before so dont have a clue on who is the TOP seed bank, many out there say they are the TOP in the biz but that is just marketing on their part. Looking for REAL original genetics.
Was going with Green House but I have heard so much bad rep about them that now Im lost :eek: HELP!

You always have to be carefull ordering seeds if you live in the united states. From what i have heard they just take your seeds and put a piece of paper in your package stating that they have been confscated by customs. but i do know it is agaisnt the law to have any MJ seeds its just like buying weed online. But alot of people do get away with it .

orig gens = SensiSeeds

is this the seed section..? lol wonder how long this thread will be unlocked?

10 people will tell you 10 different seed banks. all are good. try these guys, you'll know why. hxxp://www.sanniesshop.com:eek:

I ordered some seeds from amsterdammarijuanaseeds.com. It was my first ever order and I am very pleased with the service they provided all the way. The strain is "crystal rain" (white widow X northern light). They expedite 20 free seeds with every order ( they do not mention the variety of these). Hope this is useful for you!

my friend has had green house, not only were they strong against heat, and over fertilizing, but they grew strong and thick. I think alot of times its not so much the farm, but the seed stock that gets sent, (age of seeds, and the mother/father they came from)

green house= a great experience thru the attitude bank
do a search for attitude seed bank (which is a brokerage house), and then you can pick from just about all of the farms

attitude is great as far as im concerned..this threads not locked yet..lol
got free tshirt and free seeds with my order

Thanks for the info about Attitude,,,,just ordered some beans from them last week,,,should be here any day...Ill keep everyone posted on the result...

Serious Seeds has always produce strong healthy potent plants, I've yet to be let down with anything with their name on it.

sensi seeds.

Jack herer, need i say more?

The attitude is the only seed bank i will buy from, the service is too perfect and they always deliver.

Latest posts

Back