Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Now that was a shower no hot water just cold, Ozzy forgot to turn his hot water tank back on. Staying at farm this week,:yay:
:bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1::bong1: :bong1:
Time to BIU have 1 or 2 or smoke til you can't smoke no more.
:peace:

blazin some home grown today, man its finally dry well the small buds anyway. hey care to join:bong::bong::bong: this ones for you guys thx for all the help in growin my chron.:bongin::bongin:

hi bhc. well the grass is cut, the starter is out of the truck im done for the day :) we have a big zoo about 2 hrs from here havent been lately. sm i hope you had fun at the zoo and i bet you get to watch the peguins of maddgascar on your tv :D ( my avatar) congrats on the ladies smokey bear. and ozzy the good thing about dt shows is they are usally 1500 seat venues unless its a big festival or something.ill be in the crowd next week, going to see 311 and ziggy marley :2940th_rasta:lets biu everyone:bong1:

Congrats on the ladies smokybear:yay:

Ukgirl420 I think you may want to biu more than just one :bong1: when dealing with teenagers. So do 2 :bong::bong: just for backup.

mowed around the house today, then smoked a fatty when a friend stopped over. Now don't feel like doing nothing. Looking like it might storm here soon, it is suppose to:(

Just a little biu session then back outside before the rain hits. :bong2::bong2:..... next :bong1:

BuddyLuv said:
The zoo rocks

It was cloudy and looked like rain for most of the day.....

Which makes for better pictures and cooler weather. :D

It was AWESOME! I will not go back to my local zoo, and will gladly drive the extra way to the nicer one. ;)

A few animal pics on the photography thread:

http://www.marijuanapassion.com/forum/showthread.php?p=497085#post497085

But my friend drives me nuts. Nothing laid back about her. She is very uptight...and now I must unwind with a bowl and a beer.

:)

Hi everyone!!

hi all, sm the pics look like a nice chillin place. duck,it is hard to get anything done after the friends come over and thanks for the vote of confidence , i feel good about upcoming things. uk girl they do grow up.(teenagers) it was a long day so lets pass this around:joint:

SmokinMom said:
But my friend drives me nuts. Nothing laid back about her. She is very uptight...and now I must unwind with a bowl and a beer.

SmokinMom No need to tell us your excuses. We know you:rofl: You are just like the rest of us, you love weed!...:D

Now lets get this BIU session going:bong2::bong2::bong2: next:bong1:

UKgirl420 said:

let me bury my head in more bongs

:bong::bong::bong::bong:

Wow you must have a real small head or a real big bong:rofl:just funning cause I am :fly::fly:

Latest posts

Back