Bhc: Bong-hitters Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What is our smoke session times? 4:20 on the hour?? LOL

• 4:20 east

• 4:20 central

• 4:20 on every hour

• other

Results are only viewable after voting.
We always have bunny rabbits in our back yard. I must admit, the one thing about having all this rain is that EVERYTHING lives here in abundance.

Yeah, that means mosquitoes and rats and bugs but it also means butterflies and deer and birds (that eat the insects). My bird feeder is a virtual airport with birds landing non-stop. The deer are always within (almost) arms reach. They are so tame you can walk right up to them and they don't run until your are a couple feet away.

Lots of wildlife.

When I was in Cali last year, I didn't see beans for wildlife. I even spent a week in Yosemite and never saw a bear, a deer or a bird. Saw a couple prairie dogs. LOL

The great lakes is the largest body of fresh water in the world. We have more varieties of spores and molds here than any place in the entire world.

We have less sunny days than any place in the world (except Seattle. LMAO @ Seattle LOL)

During June, July and August (our Summer months) we get more rain that the Amazon Rain forest does in those same months. LOL

Plus, it's all old-world union/industry based thinking and all the politicians and (most of the people) are very closed minded.

Worse weather in the world... close-minded, ignorant people... probably not on any of the "best places to live" lists. LOL

I hope to be gone real real soon. I hope Southern Cali has room for one more *******. LOL

Morning everyone. :ciao: well its been raining here for a week. The sun has finally come out.

Good luck sm I have gone twice for three months to get the clean test. When you can smoke again its so awesome. Doesnt take much. Lol i wish i had bunnies. :-D

Hey hackerman and rose. :ciao: I did my wake and bake as well.

Everyone dry out and hit it like you mean it.

Well the week is finally over. Did I tell yall about how much our court system is so screwed up. That's all I will say. The house has been checked out so I can finally bring my girls back. Just bringing my little ones back. I have a Th seeds critical hog, DNA tangilope, and a flowerbomb kush. Pics to follow. Lets hope I don't burn these up lol.

So we start the deck building at the beach next week. Cant wait. We are waiting on approval of design from the place.

Time to hit the bong bong heads. :bong: hope everyone's friday is very fried!!!!!!

Morning all. It is a beautiful morning here--55 with a high of 91 expected. I am so tired of triple digits and high 90s temps. I might get a bit of yard work done.

Hackerman--it always amazes me how much different climates can be. In the summer months, we have lower humidity than the Saraha desert and probably get about the same amount of rain. I have a lot of wildlife around, too and just love it.

Sawhse--the court system is screwed up. glad you got through it.

I had a funny thing happen this week. I finally went in to get a Cortisone shot in my knee--I put it off for as long as I could. As it was my first one, my doctor was taking plenty of time to describe what it would and wouldn't do, what to expect, side effects, etc. Then he stopped for a minute and looked at me and said. "What would cause a water heater thermostat to keep tripping off?" This just cracked me up. A plumbing consultation during a doctor's appointment...you've got to love living in small small towns.

My clones have all but died in 8 days. They looked great at first and then slowly they just started keeling over and looking entirely sad until all but 2 are goners. I not will do some rapid rooters and some rockwool (I didn't have much luck with the rockwool baggie method, but will probably try it again as I am getting desperate. I'm starting to take this non-roolting issue very personally and seriously as it seriously sucks and I am at a total loss as to why it is happening. I cannot image keeping my environment better than it has been over the last week.

Anyway, my knee feels great, the day is going to be beautiful with plentiful sunshine, it is a Friday, and I hope to get my laundry room put back together after my washer malfunctioned and the water did not stop and ran over the top of the machine pouring huge amounts of water on the floor....

I hope that everyone has a great Friday and be sure to BIU as needed.

Oh THG, that is a funny story. Love the plumbing consult during injections.
I too am sick of this stupid hot days. It has been well over a month of it. Definitely the hottest for the longest that i know of. Has your laundry room dried out? I hope so.

Sawhse, a deck at the beach, sounds perfect... As for court...

Hackerman, i am sure glad you are here.... One day a couple of weeks ago the only place hotter then us was death valley... It felt pretty much like death valley to me. Interesting to read your post about the great lakes... I am sure socal has room for you.

We always have bunny rabbits in our back yard. I must admit, the one thing about having all this rain is that EVERYTHING lives here in abundance.

Yeah, that means mosquitoes and rats and bugs but it also means butterflies and deer and birds (that eat the insects). My bird feeder is a virtual airport with birds landing non-stop. The deer are always within (almost) arms reach. They are so tame you can walk right up to them and they don't run until your are a couple feet away.

Lots of wildlife.

When I was in Cali last year, I didn't see beans for wildlife. I even spent a week in Yosemite and never saw a bear, a deer or a bird. Saw a couple prairie dogs. LOL

The great lakes is the largest body of fresh water in the world. We have more varieties of spores and molds here than any place in the entire world.

We have less sunny days than any place in the world (except Seattle. LMAO @ Seattle LOL)

During June, July and August (our Summer months) we get more rain that the Amazon Rain forest does in those same months. LOL

Plus, it's all old-world union/industry based thinking and all the politicians and (most of the people) are very closed minded.

Worse weather in the world... close-minded, ignorant people... probably not on any of the "best places to live" lists. LOL

I hope to be gone real real soon. I hope Southern Cali has room for one more *******. LOL

Me 2, as the great lakes as described by you are not the same great lakes that I know...lol

Ducky!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm doing ok. I tell ya what, abstaining sure is hard! Big time!!! I tell ya what, once I get a job it's on like donkey kong. I'm going to get so high on one hit..lol.

Biu.

High SmokinMom!!!!!!

I hope you get the job:)

BIU:bong:

Hi Duck, nice to see you.

Hey SM, i hope you get the or a job soon. That would be great.

Hey Hackerman, Sawhse....I can't spell that ever...Lovb... Have a great Sunday, I am off to cut mr rb hair...oh boy. Maybe not the best idea after Satori...

Hey, thanks. I really need a life, lol. A job will be good for me, and even better for the bank. :p :D

Just checking in...hi everyone, wish I could say high. I need a job quick to I can dust off my pax, lol.

My dad would have been 75 today. :( I was too busy to drive out to the cemetery but probably will tomorrow.

And wow! I'll have a junior, a sophomore and a 5th grader this year! Monday can't come soon enough.

Spark em up and take a few extras for me.

morning all,, hope that all my fello tokers :joint: high n doing well :yay:

Good morning bhc,
SM, good luck with the job search and congratulations for school starting. No wonder you need a job, high school is expensive..

Nice Bong Lovb. It has finally cooled and we are out of the triple digits so i am a happy gardener.

Enjoy your friday everyone...BIU, except you SM...

High school isn't so bad with my teenage son, but omg it's crazy expensive with his younger sister. She's in marching band and those fees are outrageous! Right now we are looking at atleast $4000!!!!! Nearly half of that is a trip to Disney over spring break but omg it's killing us. Not to mention her social life, lol. She needs a job but unfortunately doesn't have time with band and academics...:shocked:

Wait, I take that back...lol. My teenage son needs a car and car insurance is pretty high for teen boys....

Ha ha...what do we have to look forward to? College!!!! :p

They are great kids though. I'm pretty lucky. :)

Who can afford 3500 for band? MY gosh things have changed since my kids were in school. That is nuts. I remember the teenage boy insurance..we got a break if our son kept a 3.0... and he did it. And it wasn't easy for him. We also made both kids pay for half their insurance... in hind site that was a really good idea. no tickets for either of them. I hope you get a great job that you like. Your kids are lucky to have you for their mom.

Hey bongers :ciao: well I am back from the beach. Whew every day was mid 90s. But the deck is built and I am going next weekend to enjoy it. Football friday has finally started. My senior is starting center this year and my freshman jv is starting on defense. Busy busy times lol

Nice dragon love.

Hey duck :48:

sm hope you get the job soon.

Well I just got home so I am smoking a blunt and getting ready to watch my boy play some football.
Have a great day yall let's hit this next. :bong:

Good morning BHC, it is a lovely monday morning, pinner joint of satori, and a latte. Almost out of satori, thus the pinner.
Busy time for all you guys with kids at home..

SM, are you looking for any particular kind of job, or just anything? Do you have a costco near by? They pay lots. Amazing benefits. Our son has been there for 15 years.
Thankful for that.

Sawhse, new deck sounds fun. Watching your son, must be very fun. I would be scared, depending on what position he plays.

Hope everyone is well, it is a new day, and I am glad!

Hey rose-

Yes, we have a Costco about 10 miles away and it's always crazy busy!! All my experience is teaching at church preschools. I am SO done with bratty kids. So needless to say, something entry level. State Farm headquarters just opened in my city. It's huge! I'll probably start there.

This not smoking thing is so hard and my bad moods are increasing. Especially today since it's the 1st day of school and I can't celebrate them being gone. I hoped for an empty house, and that didn't happen either. :(

Sorry to whine. I need a job...and then a big ol bong hit!!!!!!!

I BET you need a hit to celebrate... Shoot. Good luck with the job hunting. I hope you can "get your head bad" as we used to say very soon!... Be strong.

Latest posts

Back