bongs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Zipp

Reaction score
looking to buy a bong online. anyone have experience or warnings of places to stay away from. US internet sites only though. I had to many jitters ordering beans from an overseas site.

Zipp said:
looking to buy a bong online. anyone have experience or warnings of places to stay away from. US internet sites only though. I had to many jitters ordering beans from an overseas site.
Well I'd recommend buying from a store, but use a credit card if you are buying online. That way you can not get jipped

thanks, I will be using CC, just trying to figure out where to get one from.

There are so many different sites. I wonder if they all are reliable;)
Email, or get into contact with a site manager before you order if you are second guessing.

Any site that will give an address and office number is reliable.

Yea I just 'almost' got ripped off. Luckily I had used my cc. Or i probably wouldn't have seen any of the money back

hXXp://www.glass-pipes-water-bongs.com/

I purcheased from this site^^^ had good transaction

the ones I have seen locally are over priced compared to what I've seen online. and I'm not looking for anything fancy. I'm more concerned about being ripped off. I'll check out the suggested sites. thanks to all.

I really would recommend going to a head shop, I've order a couple pipes online and it can be kind of disappointing there are some things you can't see online since your only supplied only a couple of pictures. Sometimes head shops are kind of pricey because the glass is hand blown but I understand that you might not even live near any head shops. If you have the cash I would definitely recommend a diffuser(percalator) on the female piece and a glass on glass female also. It makes it so you have no air leaks and get a nice smooth hit. :bong:

man i don't get people and the cost of their pipes. they will pay 60 bones for a mass produced piece(you all know what i mean, the pieces that look cool, but so do the other 40 of them on the shelf that look the same. ive got pipes for 20 and for 40, but ive never ended up likening of keeping a pipe that didn't cost exactly 25$. kinda funny.

Latest posts

Back