Branch Question?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FATBOY

Reaction score
WELL MY QUESTION IS THIS. i HEAR PEOPLE SAY THAT ITS OK TO 12/12 AROUND 12 INCHES. MY PLANTS ARE CLOSE TO THIS WITH ABOUT 6 NODES THEY ARE GROWING BRANCHES NOW AND THEY ARE ABOUT 2 INCHES LONG STARTING THERE 3RD LEAF SET THERE ABOUT THE DIAMETER OF PENCIL LEAD i WANNA HAVE THEM NO MORE THEN 3 FEET TALL SHOULD i KEEP THEM VEGGING OR 12/12 THEM NOW WOULD THEY YEILD GOOD?

It doesent have to be 12 inches to be flowered. If its only 9-10 inches tall then you could expect decent yeild in my opinion but I dont know what your shooting for?

They would yield alright if under 20 grams a plant is alright with you, (unless you supercharge them with lights and nutes you might get more). I flowered a 1 foot monster (check out the link in my signature "Last Year's Grow Cab" to see how it finished.

well what I m going for is speed I have 12 nice plants at 12 inches but what I was wondering more than anything is do your branches have to be developed fully before flowering?

I wouldn't say so. Flowers will develop as a one full bud if there are no branches anyways. Flowers will develop on undeveloped branches. Somebody correct me if I am wrong, :)

thanks man I m shure your right just wanted to get some feed back from someone more experienced

more branches= more bud .

from seed, the line between exceptable yield, and desired yield, is drawn between Inmaturity and Maturity. if your problem is space, if you can lightly prune to keep hieght down while ur plants reach sexual maturity, your yield will greatly increase, or have the ability to ;)

the entire regulation of hormones and sugar circulation changes when a plant reaches sexual maturity, and its ability to create that massive amount of energy needed to make beautiful buds in such a short time is greatly increased- ya know what im sayin

you'll get weed no matter what

but haste makes waste can ya dig

Good luck bro

Latest posts

Back