Brother is home from Iraq

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dahova

Thick stalks & Heavy Buds
Reaction score
So its been like 2 years after he joined the marine corp and he just got back from iraq and wanted to get HIGH but isnt trrying to get poped for smoking MY buds.
Here is the thing tho we drove a hour to a head shop so he could buy legal highs. SO he is telling me all types EDIT that happened to him and what i was like.
So we finnaly get into the city and find a spot a block away from where we are going . IN the headshop im looking around at a new bowl didnt really need one but still got one while i was here.
So after he pays 40 bucks for a gram of majc spice we are on the way.

Here is the EDIT part it says NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUPTION on the package. i was like is this safe for you. he says dunno.

Soooo we smoked it tasted like EDIT he did get high tho. got me sick i was puking last night for o reason woke up and had to puke.

SO this got me thinking i have perfect MM at my house but because of a stupid law that say it bad for you, he has to smoke lordknow what.its retarded.. i felt like ventinng

will do! He cant wait to get out and back in the family biz tho

happy to hear your brothers back. yeah man, thats crap. gov sells all thes items, i could go on and on, but mj is illegal. i cant understand it.

it is downright rediculous that a person who gives his all in service to his country cant smoke a j...

:woohoo: :dancing: :fly: :rant: :chillpill: this thread makes me angry. or maybe its the diet pills, lol

I'm glad your brother made it back safe. My youngest son was over there and I worried every second he was there.

Tell you brother THANKS!!!

Your brother probably "needs his family" more than you will ever know. I'm not crazy with the VA service but I use it, and I suggest you get your brother in there asap...just to be fully checked, and then be fully checked by a civilian dr and psychologist. Just to make sure everything is okay.

I waited 10 yrs...(drinking and doing hard drugs) before I finally faced the "ghosts" I lived with. There is no reason to try to be a tough guy about whatever he lived through over there. Contrary to what our gov.t would try to make us believe we are only men...not machines. Sorry for going off, but I just wanted you to be aware that soldiers/marines are trained to hide things that are bothering them...so just be there for your bro...he may need you more than you think, or he lets on.

All my Thanks and Love to him!!!

LF i am getting that you and I may have some things in common.

Thank to your bro for his service!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, But in the shape he is in a joint of killer and a good run while drinking plenty of water should allow him to pee clean as long as he don't start smoking MJ every day

yeah if he's only home on leave...as long as he has a couple weeks he could burn one...but if the military is anything like it was when I was in ...they will make him drop as soon as he comes back from leave. So I wouldn't push it more than 1 or 2 times right at the beginning of leave, and then drink like a fish the rest of the time (which I'd bet he's already doing...lol)

Loola...hows that?...you can PM me if it's personal???

Thank you to your brother for his service and best wishes as well to the families of all our service men and women

legalize_freedom said:
Your brother probably "needs his family" more than you will ever know. I'm not crazy with the VA service but I use it, and I suggest you get your brother in there asap...just to be fully checked, and then be fully checked by a civilian dr and psychologist. Just to make sure everything is okay.

I waited 10 yrs...(drinking and doing hard drugs) before I finally faced the "ghosts" I lived with. There is no reason to try to be a tough guy about whatever he lived through over there. Contrary to what our gov.t would try to make us believe we are only men...not machines. Sorry for going off, but I just wanted you to be aware that soldiers/marines are trained to hide things that are bothering them...so just be there for your bro...he may need you more than you think, or he lets on.

All my Thanks and Love to him!!!

Dahova, tell your brother welcome home and Semper Fi from a nam vet and marine.

Listen to LF, we have both been there. V.A. not the best place but a start.

How long dose he have left in his service? And yeah watch out when he gets back to base.

yeah he is happy to be home. he got 2 mer years

Latest posts

Back