Bud?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

iamtd

Growing Wild
Reaction score
Hey all,

So its been over a year since my first grow and i was at this stage. Just looking at confirmation that this is actually the start of a bud/pre-flower? Or just new growth. I started these ladies(hopefully) from seed and put them into flower pretty early, around the 30 day mark so i realize they will take a little longer to bud. I'm on day 12 of the flowering cycle. Here are some pics.
:confused: Thanks!

RIMG0351.JPG

RIMG0352.JPG

RIMG0353.JPG

RIMG0354.JPG

Iamtd try gettin some pics right where the fan leaves meet the main stem.... i dont see any pistils in all that new growth....

too early for me to tell

need the pics taken right at the nodes

Hello iamtd :)

You are just starting to get alterating nodes and pre flowers (Pic 2) :aok:

Is it bagseed?

:peace:

yeah. Just some seeds i got from some friends good smoke. There are 3 or 4 different strains. Will get some more pics now.

Ok, here are a few a bit lower. I have an auto focus digi so its hard to get close. :)

RIMG0351-1.JPG

RIMG0352-1.JPG

RIMG0353-1.JPG

RIMG0354-1.JPG

still too early for me to tell....I do not see 2 white hairs sticking out. sorry..maybe someone else can help you.

Alrighty. Thanks anyways. WIll keep :watchplant:

you do have alternating nodes, on the one...but I'm not seeing any pistils yet...could be the pics, but with the alt. nodes they should start doing their thing soon. Good Luck!

Thanks guys. That's a relief, I was starting to think my room was leaking light.

iamtd said:
Thanks guys. That's a relief, I was starting to think my room was leaking light.

You have never checked?:holysheep:

I have checked. But i put a new fan in and haven't checked since then. Anyhow. No one goes in my garage during the day so that being said, theoretically there should be no chance of it anyways. I'm just being a little paranoid. Patience is key.:cool:

Latest posts

Back