can anyone figure this one out?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i dunno if this helps
looking for soils recipes and founs this

taken from
hxxp://www.1stmarijuanagrowerspage.com/growfaq/soil-and-soilless-grow-medium/mixes/bongaloids-corruption-of-shabangs-casting-method

The problem with high nitrogen guano is its variability. Different guanos break down differently and may burn your plants diffferently. The upside is that high N breaks down quickly and is used by the plant immediately, so that the grower can determine how much is too much pretty easily. Burned tips are just pushing the envelope, but a ram's horn leaf curl indicates way too much nitrogen.

Thanks for the replys guys, im gunna get on top of PH today.. ive already downed all my vegging plants, there sitting at 5.6 to 5.8 now and they look happier already...
and yea i shoulda added, this plant is drinking 10L every 2 days... so when i change nutes her bucket is pretty much empty. i know this cuz i can hear the air stones are not under water.... Ive let this plant get to big for its bucket size but thats ok.....

Now my final prob... if all this is PH (which it prolly is ) my tap water is 7.0, after added nutes it drops to 6.5, sooo im guessing i should get a massive tank and have a supply of ph'd water ready to go....

I get my nutes from a Lab here in sydney,, they specially make them for farmers, Ive been using these for years.. best nutes ive ever seen...
I just rang the lab and there gunna do some tests on the last batch to see if there's anything wrong with them....
Cuz the last few bottles ive gotten have had floatie black stuff in the flower bottles, although the shop told me its nothing,,,, they just saw a bit of sun light...
and when i do my veg nutes.... the solution drops to 5.8
when i do my flower nutes its at 6.5 so maybe there is a def in this batch of nutes i have......

im so scared to do the PH on my main flowering plant.. i have me and like 6 other mates relying on this one to finish. lol were all broke atm hahaha

and I do not have a TDS meter :( i must get one soons

Six said:
Hmm...not to hijack the thread...but is it actually possible to overwater in a DWC setup?..and if so,how would you remedy such a thing, lol...i mean...hmm...

A lack of dissolved oxygen in the water can have the same effect.

I'd say the pH is the issue coupled with some relatively high temps.

Latest posts

Back