Can anything be done about Schwag?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raoulduke2.0

Norse God of Herbs
Reaction score
I have my NUGGS growing peacefully but for the time being I have a very fresh ounce of brick weed. Can it be cured in any effective way to improve it?

i get the same usually a QP ata time. and i make iso hash outta one ounce help couple frends out wit lil bit and rest is mine and bout another ounce i smoke mix bak n forth wed, hash or weed an hash mix its lot nicer than smokin nasty dirt shwizz nonstop.

Brick weed cures during transit, it will not improve.

If it could be improved then dealers would cure it and double its price.

HippyInEngland said:
Brick weed cures during transit, it will not improve.

If it could be improved then dealers would cure it and double its price.

very valid point on the price thing

would have to say no,,,,,,,p,l,r

true true zip.

If you want to moisten the crusty brick weed up a bit, put some,
a. lemon, orange, or citrus peel in with some weed and check on it every few hours.
b. if you don't have citrus handy, a normal PIECE, not slice, of bread should work as well.
once again, check on it every few hours to see how much moisture your buds have soaked. Once it has soaked up enough moisture you find suitable, start the curring process. I'm not sure if it will help your potency at all, but it will definably help your bowl burn tons slower. and be better product than what you bought it in.
good luck, hope I've helped some.

-CV-

also as ya breakin that brick weed up it won't go to a dust and leave ya bunch shake. it'll split easier. for that i usually suspend a window screen from my ceiling wt wire lay the brick on it and put a humidifier with "DISTILLED" water in it on low and checkin it every ten minutes or so for half hour to hour and flip it do the same. might be a lil more wet on outside but then just lay it our and let it dry again more then u'll be able to get actually almost whole buds out ya brick not a chunk of green mash>>> JMO

well all you can do is make hash or try to cure it less us know how it works out for you. ive had decent results but it was b grade but by no means swag, wasnt bricked ya know. ok peace.

It's not crusty dry brick weed. It's in really fresh soft condition, it's just painfully obvious that there is still a prevalent chlorophyll presence. I swear it must have been harvested a week ago and bricked the next day.

Latest posts

Back