Can I flower immediately from a seed?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefboyrd420

The Chef
Reaction score
I'm about to order lowryder seeds from attitude, but b 4 i do....... Can I flower a plant from seed? I mean, ... I know you can flower whenever, but if i just plant the seed and give it 12 hours how similiar to the lowryder reaction will I get? Will it yield the same amount as its parallel non lowryder strain?

Hello Chefboyrd420 :)

I like your thinking.

An Auto will auto at 12-20 days.

A non Auto will need to reach its sexual maturity, this wildly varies.

But many people do a flowing mode of 12/12 from seed is space is paramount.

:peace:

I'm growing blue a blue dream from seed not clone... is two weeks old more like 15 days, soil with cfl two 26w soft white n 1 13w cool white... for flowering i have 2 more 26w would that be enough light for one plant(blue dream)?
well if i start to flower at week 2 or 3 would i get a lot less nug then if i veg for 4 5 or 6 weeks( my growing space is not big i wanna keep her(if she is a female) small because w/ cfl they have to be very close to the plant?
so what is the best time to veg. for Blue Dream(blueberyxsupersilverhaze)i heard flowering can take up 80 days

thanks for all the help u can give
thank u all for ur time

p.s i can post a pic or two

HippyInEngland said:
Hello Chefboyrd420 :)

I like your thinking.

An Auto will auto at 12-20 days.

A non Auto will need to reach its sexual maturity, this wildly varies.

But many people do a flowing mode of 12/12 from seed is space is paramount.

Thanks, hippie. That's all I needed to know........... Muahahahahaha! I love choosing seeds. 4 ur troubles hippie :48: I'm putting them on the express delivery so you'll see them soon.

GreenMurph said:
Putting your lowryders under 12/12 light will hurt your yield. I recommend 18/6 for best results. If i am not mistaken auto flowers kinda skip the veg stage and go right for the flowering stage.

Freakin crap. I forgot about that. They yield even more if you go 20-24, huh? I got plenty of light, but the electric bill on a 1000w at 24 would be insane!

When you get your lowryders seeds . Do a 2 months seed runs like Hippy did . Get alot alot alot of F2 seeds . Then mass grow with small container like 20-30 plants at once with that 1000w HID . One harvest is gonna last for a while i bet . Seed runs them LR babies !!!:hubba:

Quite amazing how some people without realising, give themselves away unwittingly.

:)

You would'nt necessarily need 24 hour light.
But you should go with more than 12 hours.
There is a "stickied" autoflower basics guide thread at the top of the general indoor growing page, if you have'nt seen it already.
:)
Gb

Whew. Its exciting, but nerve racking and expensive. I put A LOT of faith in attitude. Hopefully they come through. I got the lowryder diesel, blue ryder, and of course, lowryder2/ak47. Then they give you some free ones too, but they're not autos, so it might be a while before you see those journals. The blu n diesel are regs so im gonna get into some crazy cross breeding! Im excited.

Latest posts

Back