Can trich's be affected by a semi seeded ladys? And can seeds spread ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spacecake

Reaction score
Hi All,

Can trich's be affected by a semi seeded lady I mean one of 2 that I have been spotted ? Can they stop there whats the word :-| muturing if seeded ? Thanks in advance ;) Also if you can can seeds spread?

Thanks

spacecake said:
Hi All,

Can trich's be affected by a semi seeded lady I mean one of 2 that I have been spotted ? Can they stop there whats the word :-| muturing if seeded ? Thanks in advance ;) Also if you can can seeds spread?

Thanks

I don't quite understand your question...

When a plant gets pollinated, it puts more of its "effort" into producing seeds than it does in the production of THC. If you only have a couple of seeds, it should not have much effect.

Whatever has happened to your girls has happened. If they were only exposed to a minute amount of pollen, you may have very few seeds. If they were exposed to a great amount of pollen, you will have a great number of seeds. Whatever, it is too late to worry about it now. Smoke a bowl and relax.

:48:

Thanks Hemp G ;) Yer I suppose too l8 its not like I can see any :-| Put I spotted one and wonderd if they are produced inside the bud so when dry just loads seeds in it :( Also wondered if it affects the 8 weeks with the THC content Maybe it takes 10 weeks instead because of the seeds?

Peace and sorry to go on ;)

spacecake said:
Thanks Hemp G ;) Yer I suppose too l8 its not like I can see any :-| Put I spotted one and wonderd if they are produced inside the bud so when dry just loads seeds in it :( Also wondered if it affects the 8 weeks with the THC content Maybe it takes 10 weeks instead because of the seeds?

Peace and sorry to go on ;)

I know, it is hard not to fret over our girls. But at this point, whatever has happened, has happened. Yes, you could have buds loaded with seeds or there could just be a few or anywhere in between. I don't think that a seeded plant necessarily takes longer to flower, but I take the breeder's flowering estimates with a grain of salt--they give you the absolute minimum time, IMO. I find that most strains take somewhat longer than the breeders say. So, 8 weeks might really be 10, regardless of whether you have seeds or not.

Hi again Hemp ;) Thanks ;) If Bud loaded with seed would you see them?

Thanks

spacecake said:
Hi again Hemp ;) Thanks ;) If Bud loaded with seed would you see them?

Thanks

Well, sometimes it is hard to tell. The only time I had seeded females--they were really seeded. There was no doubt that I had literally thousands of seeds. Sometimes the calyx swell and look like they are seeded, but they are not.

the seeds will peek their little faces out of the calyx ....i had a plant that only produced 3 seeds...it just depends on how much pollen was spread through the grow room...you may be okay

Latest posts

Back