can you cut one bud at 51/2 weeks bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

djcoolj

Reaction score
looking forward to a xmas vacay but have no smoke. what would hapen if I cut just one bud at aboute 5 1/2 weeks in to bloom would it have any THC are am I wasting good Bud, would it hurt the plant
Need help , I'm to new at this for my own good
Thanks

it won't be that good. it won't hurt the plant either, depending on how you do it. As long as the majority of the plant is left in tact, it will bounce back. But, seriously, you're better off buying some somewhere, and allowing your own grow to mature.

:rofl: probably...
i thought people of all ages bought/rocked the ganj :joint4: but yeah, i don't think it's worth it at 5.5 weeks, but like gettinggray says, it all depends on the strain

:hubba: Give me a call at BR55549,,quick its goen fast.

DLCoolJ,

Snip a little off, enough for a bowl and let it dry for a couple of days. Smoke it. Judge if a bigger mini-harvest is warranted :) Bottom line a little bit is not going to hurt it, lots of people sample as they go, just use the smaller nugs.

And when is your vacation? Christmas is still a few weeks away, it will probably finish 2nd week of December if it is an 8 week flowering strain (common).

If you are desperate you could always take resin hits lol. When I was in crackhead desperation to get blazed I did this.

some srtains will prove to be quite potent at 5 1/2 weeks into flower, though the density will not be the best. i cut an entire plant at 4 weeks and it gave me plenty really nice buds...2 1/2 oz to be exact....it all depends on the way it's grown, methods used and the amount of light used and most of all, the strain

Just pick up some smoke when you get to were your going. Don't need the people on your back, you feel me djcoolj. Better to be safe then sorry. And you will be glade for the smoke you got growing when you get back. If you got some buddy's who smoke then hit them up but I would leave the girls alone at this point f I were you.

bro,let her grow.i will never run out of smoke again.i have jars and jars of quality smoke getting beter and better and i never think about it.grow what you can smoke and sit on it.what i do and i share plenty with friends.

andy52 said:
bro,let her grow.i will never run out of smoke again.i have jars and jars of quality smoke getting beter and better and i never think about it.grow what you can smoke and sit on it.what i do and i share plenty with friends.

I am up for adoption. I will sleep with tha dog,,just throw me a bowl Bro.:yeahthat:

Latest posts

Back