Canada

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with the Canadian seed banks shipping to the US? Preferably with a good selection. I'd like to try some of the fast autos. Thanks.

I think Hemp Depot is the only Canadian bank I hve ever used and I am not even positive they are in Canada. I don't think they dabble in Autos though. I prefer to run quick regular photo strains from clone then go the auto route but that's just my opinion.

I run regular photo strains too. This is all about time. Trying to get a 65 day sprout to harvest before our season is up outdoors. Also just experimenting. I was only going the Canada route because of speed. A friend purchased from attitude with excellent results. Just trying to expedite.

TheStickyIcky said:
I run regular photo strains too. This is all about time. Trying to get a 65 day sprout to harvest before our season is up outdoors. Also just experimenting. I was only going the Canada route because of speed. A friend purchased from attitude with excellent results. Just trying to expedite.

Gotcha....I believe Herbies is quick and has great deals on auto beans.

herbiesheadshop.com/

Latest posts

Back