Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very cool, Puff, I also have 2 new babies -- Satori! I hope one of them is female.

Everything looks good in my grow right now -- soon I will go on another bug inspection, but I actually don't believe there are any left in my garden. I sure wioll be a happy camper when I know for sure I am Borg free.

I have so many plants I know I won't be able to grow them all out -- damn, I hate to kill excellent genetics. I would hate tossing out bag seed plants if they were growing well, but tossing Cheese, AK-47 or Satori is going to hurt me to my core.

Such is life. Too many plants are a lot better than too few.

Peace

All looking ticketyboo HemperFi and I see you are growing Satori which is a strain I've grown out before and really enjoyed and has Nepalese genes in the cross if memory serves? :)

I'm thinking "Ticketyboo" pretty much describes the Cheese, Rockster. They are just a few days from forming some real nice colas. The Fimming did an amazing thing -- every branch on the plants seems to think its the main flower, and they are developing like fingers off the main branches. So far it is a classic grow -- my fingers are crossed ... Napalese genes sound so exotic and powerful... I have been working on my kharma, and if the witches from my past will ease up a little on the curses, I believe this will be my signiture grow. Wish me luck :)

pp, got to love your sense of humor -- power on my man :)

Peace

Well, 4 out of the 5 Satori seeds I planted have popped. I don't know if the other onr will grow as it didn't sink in the water. Perhaps it will just take longer. I should get a female out of four though. All I really need is one mom. It will be nice to see them grow :)

Peace

I always stir the water until they sink which they will do eventually.
T4

Rosebud said:
I don't soak

:cool2:

"For an optimal germination result the seeds should be planted DIRECTLY into the substrate. We clearly advise against using pre-germination methods or soaking. Please do not place the seeds into a glass of water or in moist paper tissues."

i use the rule on all seed though, i have much better success like that

I've always found that the soaking method (for soil at least) is best utilized with older seed stock. When I don't have one pop from the soil, I'll either dig it up and give her a shotglass of water overnight with a prop mat and they'll usually crack overnight or I just start a new seed :aok: But yeah, I know that sowing them directly in soil is less manipulation at a tender age, thus decreasing early life stress.

Sounds like you got it bangin' now, Hemper.

:peace:

I soaked the Cheese seeds over night and all of them popped. 4 out of 5 Satori have popped. that's 12 of 13 seeds that have grown for me doing it my way -- I saw a pole that showed that most people do some kind of germination technique with seeds. I just put them in water for a few hours and then drop them in the dirt -- seems to work fine with viable seeds. Rockster's seeds are as fertile as the "Octomom." :) I turned the dimmable ballast up to 400 as the seedlings seem to want to stretch. I left room in the cups for extra soil though. 19 plants in vedge -- 10 in the tent flowering. If I had the room, I suppose I would just keep buying lights and probably end up with a hundred plants. I don't want to have to manicure 100 plants, lol.

I have fed the ducks (I do so enjoy my ducks) Bubba has been out to do his thing, I have a pot of coffee and a half-full vape -- the girls in the tent will wake up in a few mins, and my day will begin. It's sunny out, cool with a little Northern breese. I have to go to town and pick up a spare tire for the tent-trailer I bought last week. It's going to be my home for the summer. I'm thinking hard about setting up a big tent as well and doing a stealth grow right out in front of God and everyone. We will see....

I will feed the Cheese this morning. I think I'll give them organics this time and a little shot of microbes, and some Cal-mag+. The Cheese is looking stellar. The Fimming really did a job on them. I have never super cropped or HST'd, but I don't see how you could get more bud sites than I have with the simple, no stress Fimming. If you haven't tried it you should.

I was feeling a little freaky having 8 seeds all female that weren't Femmed. Well, no longer do I feel so special :) Two of the Cheese have shown nanners today. Tell me if I am wrong before I destroy these two beautiful plants.

100_1120.JPG

100_1121.JPG

100_1122.JPG

100_1123.JPG

Bummer those sre def some nanners in there hempe I believe my phoneshows the pics kinda small but I think I canclearly see them

They got me on my first grow...bagseed

That's a bum to hear from these seeds there was no chance of a light leak or anything rwas there?

:shocked: your she's a he...bummer dude...here's some green mojo for the rest of your sexy ladies.

7ge:D

I don't think they are Hermies, Jack -- just males, and that's okay, now I have room to grow the rest of them :)

Thanks 7 -- or should I say "MVP" :)

WOAH....didn't even know I was a MVP! Gotta pay more attention..lol. can't wait to start my mutli-strain garden.

Lemon Jack said:
Bummer those sre def some nanners in there hempe I believe my phoneshows the pics kinda small but I think I canclearly see them

They got me on my first grow...bagseed

That's a bum to hear from these seeds there was no chance of a light leak or anything rwas there?

those are not hermies, those are straight up males

time for some breeding hemper

That Cheese pollen will be priceless -- I haven't distroyed him yet -- Thinking of putting him under a big CFL down in the stateroom. How about some Cheese x Satori? or AK-47? or just more Cheese -- I'm not sure I'm ready for this, but I'll give it a shot -- I am so damn clumbsy tho lol

PEACE

As I said my pics were small I assumed you had already seen pistils since you said they were females.....I seen the. Podsacks is all.

yep looks like hemp is going to be a breeder, those are males:(

Latest posts

Back