Cheese

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
7, my vedge room has one little plant in it. One cloned AK-47 that I'm going to keep as a mother -- damn fine smoke -- the cloner has 16 Cheese clones cooking. I haven't even looked for roots yet -- The boat grow is sailing along nicely, but I have my fingers crossed -- anything can happen, but I am optomistic :)

Peace

Well, they still look "stonking healthy" -- I think they will be happy in the tent. :)

In a week or so I will post some pics -- if you never hear from me agasin -- they died....

Peace

Lol i seriously doubt they is going to die unless ya maybe run aground with ya boat.
Cannot wait to see them in a weeks time Hemperfi.
T4

No, T4, they ain't going to die -- and even in the case of an "Epic Fail" I will be here showing what happened and crying on shoulders :)

Peace

I was just jesting with ya Hemperfi i expect nothig but buds from this grow.
T4

I know T4, no problems at all, besides, I have back-up. I still have 9 Cheese seeds and a bunch of clones. Here they are already making roots :)

100_1108.JPG

Here is what a clone should look like when planted. I took them 13 days ago and have been ignoring them -- I thouight I'd have a look-see this morning -- I have some farming to do today :)

100_1111.JPG

Those are awesome roots in 13 days hemper your definitley doing something right

13 days is way long but it dont matter if they are nice and healthy like they are Hemperfi tbh they probs had roots 7 days ago.
T4

Thanks Jack -- I believe i have cloning under control.

Yep, I bet they did have roots a week ago -- but they are looking good, and I think they will grow nicely.

The vedge area is full again -- I have planted 5 Satori as well. I hope to get 1 or 2 females. Here is a pic:

100_1114.JPG

I want to show you the girls in the tent as well -- almost a week into flower -- don't mean to bore you, but it is a sight to behold :)

100_1115.JPG

Hi HemperFi,

nice big pots you have them in, that'll be good for your yield for sure but you say you've had a touch of the borg and have sprayed so may I ask what you used as there aren't to many borg treatments about that also deal with the eggs and so am curious?

Rockster, I alternated treatment between Forbid and something called SNS 217 -- I discovered them in late bloom in my first crop -- they reapeared in the next crop, but in early flower, so I made a concerted effort to eradicate them completely -- I look every day for any sign, but I believe this grow is clean. Wish me luck.

Peace

Beautiful roots on those clones! Set up for success. Great looking grow!

Very nice Hemper. The girls in the flower tent are going to be monster's. Stay safe. :)

Thank you, Dirty, PP, -- I have high hopes for this grow. My last crop was severely compromised by the Borg. I ended up with three little plants, but I have eradicated the Mites, and this grow is clean. I check every day. The SNS 217 kills bugs, eggs and everything.

I have 8 Cheese clones I wish I could gift to someone. I hate to toss them, but I have 8 already in the vedge space along with an AK-47 mom and 5 Satori seeds cooking. Someday I will have more space.

It is a beautiful morning. I was sitting on the bow having coffee and enjoying the sunshine. I hope you are all well and your crops are abundant. I don't recall a time in my life when I was so content with what I was doing as I am now. There is something spiritual happening when you grow, and it feels so good to be contributing to the great life force -- especially when you end up with some serious DANK -- praise the Lord.

Peace

Latest posts

Back