Chillout Lounge

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

allgrownup

itunes/radio/ambient/1.FMchillout lounge

nothin like infinite chill......

so higggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggH

whatup peoples?

i could come here to this site. Smoke a jay........................................................type a little bit..................................................................................spend an hour lookin at all the memberz budz

get informed and learn stuff; like how to microwave my soil, shepard my plants, put together a hydro system, find an inner peace.

RambilinBamblin

someone roll a fat jay and join me cuz i'm so meeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzedd up........

I make no sense....I KNOW

i had to erase this cuz my gingers were on the wrong keys............

Google groovesalad, best chill Internet radio around. Ambient/down tempo/progressive. I know it sounds whack but trust me. Blaze on up, kick on winamp, and search shoutcast stations for groove salad. Or just google it ;-)
Chronic007

iTunes has groovesalad as well. ;)

I detested iTunes up to a few days ago. I used it on Windows and it slowed my computer right down. I then bought a mac a few months ago and noticed it slow down the whole system again so I ripped it out.

So, just a few days ago I was looking for ways to rip streaming audio off the internet and found a program called PandoraJam. It records high quality audio and plops it right into itunes... Tagged and all! Pretty sweet how everything in a mac is designed to work together as a whole.

Latest posts

Back