Chimera 3 at 3 weeks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fooled this batch of clones into being shorter, after experiencing the mother taking over a whole tent.
Topped them in veg a time or two, and stuck them in flower at about 18oping inches or so, using only 3 gallon pots.

Dont know if it helped, but they stopped stretching and started stacking at four feet or less. Still plenty of room, they are taking 100% on the light. Little cooler since friday, tent=88 degrees! Close to end, other than one plant about 3.5 weeks behind in flower.
I topped my plants 2 times so far
they are still appox 24 inches now
hoping to avoid the big stretch.

"Smells like, victory" Basically like GMO described, caramel, sweet and pine. This is a clone from his cut,
I agree with his description.

Bubba
So like napalm?😁

So like napalm?😁
really isnt gassy, not yet. Am getting a little pine. I really didnt think this was going to be a super heavy yielder, but these buds are stacking nicely and just starting week 7. This could be different, normally weeks 7 and 8 are bud swell weeks. If so, this could surprise me a little. Fighting heat and humidity (main reason I WAS NOT going to grow in summer) is bad right now. Lots of air in and out.

Bubba

The fallen fans are really nice looking. Different greens, golds and purples, very fall like.

Bubba

Latest posts

Back