Clipping the plant for better growth

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyinghigh

Grow Pretty Flowers
Reaction score
Do a person clip the leaves off at any given time for better growth ??
I always keep them on till they fall off !!

Have A Green Bud Day

Flyinghigh said:
Do a person clip the leaves off at any given time for better growth ??
I always keep them on till they fall off !!

Have A Green Bud Day

Leave the leaves alone. They gather light for the entire plant, not just the spot they're growing.

If the lower leaves turn brown and fall off, that's fine. All plants do that as they grow.

Yeah a lot of people say you can prune all the fan leaves off when the buds start developing and it will give all the light and THC to the Buds. But, I have never really bought it, nor tried it.

TheStickyIcky said:
Yeah a lot of people say you can prune all the fan leaves off when the buds start developing and it will give all the light and THC to the Buds. But, I have never really bought it, nor tried it.

Hahahaha, you wouldn't believe some of the unsubstantiated theories I hear on here once in awhile. The latest is leaving the plant in the dark for 72 hours before harvest....I love that one. So many people believe it with no more than a "Some guy told me" reasoning.

If you stand on your left foot and water your plants with your right hand while tapping out "Wipeout" on your head with your left hand, it makes the buds happy and they grow more....

Betcha didn't know that, huh? huh? Some guy told me that....he got more weight on his harvest that way.....hahahaahahahaha

Thanks!!
I was told that and I never believed it !!

Have A Green Bud Day!!

There are a bunch of crazy theories! I had a guy tell me to take off most the leaves so the buds would grow. LOL (crazy)

?Can someone help me with the " clipping " aspect. i made a thread and i need to know if there ready to be clipped.

thanks

IMO, I have first-hand observed the effects of talking to your plant as well as playing music. This does stimulate growth. Anything with a low timbre of bass (esp. a man's voice) will move the phyllis hairs on a plant to stimulate it. Call it crazy...I call it therapy.

I read in High Times that they did research on that music theroy and that jazz music shown the most growth but who knows?

Latest posts

Back