clones, light requirements after rooting

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WAGMAN007

Reaction score
i Have 9 Clones Off Of Thc Bomb I Have Had Them On 24/7 For 8 Weeks Then 12/12 For 2 Weeks They Declaired
my Question Is When I Put Them Under Lights Again Should I Go With 12/12 Again Or Should I Go With 18/24 To Get Some Veg. Groth Before Putting Them Back On 12/12
thanks Wagman

Plants under go a lot of stress going back into veg after they have been allowed to flower. How did you get clones from unkonwn sex plants? I would have thought clones were from females........ How tall are you plants?8 weeks in veg and 2weeks in flower should have them with some height already........ how tall is your flower room?

The Plant Declaired With The First 2 White Hairs 2 Weeks Into 12/12 They Are About 2 Ft Tall Clones Are Only 5-6 In. The Bud Room Is 6ft 6 In To The Light
Thanks Wagman

I thought you had 9 clones with 8 weeks of veg and 2 weeks of flower....... How tall is the plant 2 weeks into flower....... plants that are 5-6 inches usually don't produce very much(some strains can)........ if the plant that has veged for 8 weeks and flowered 2 weeks hasn't busted out theroof of your room, I'd say you need to veg the clones a few weeks to get a good crop of meds.

I'd keep any that are in 12/12 there, take clones of lower branches if you want.
The stress of going back to 18/6 can cause hermaphroditism in marijuana. Hermaphroditism is a dominant trait that has been breed out but still exist from my understanding.

placing a plant back into veg wont make it hermie...is why we reveg strains...and IMO makes for a better yield...the first post is a bit confusing ...

:48:

I am a little confused. If they were clones, why did you put them into 12/12 to sex them? They should have all been female. If they are 8 weeks old, you should have plenty of veggy growth on them. Maybe you should tell us about your set up. A 6 x 6 room is quite large requiring at least 2 600W to light.

While plants put back into veg seldom hermie, it is stressful to them. It can take them up to 4 weeks to get back to the vegging stage again--time pretty much wasted.

Latest posts

Back