clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

freezeland

Reaction score
:shocked: :shocked: i was wondering guys can i make some clones out of some mother plants that there in there 5th day in flowering:doh:

Trying won't hurt. Are they 5 days into budding or are they 5 days into 12/12 lighting?

I've taken clones from a plant that had been under 12/12 for about a week. I did it rushed and only had 25% success. Don't know how much of that was me and how much was the fact that it had started to flower a bit.

I've taken clones off a mother plant during the flowering stage. I didn't pull a brnach that had bud but i took one, rooted it and put it in veg. I've never had a failed clone...so i'm sure you could. Just clip a cutting, make a 45 degree angle at the bottom. Slice back 3 notches above the 45 degree angle to help it root, dip it in water, root tone and then put it in some soil or a starter plug. They grow great! *shrugs* don't see why you couldn't to be honest.

~Burn One~
Dewayne

There should be no delay in the rooting then. Hop to it as fast as possible while it is still vegging!

Latest posts

Back