Clone market expanding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GMOs secret to carrying clones. 😁

1691092013372.png

I know a couple of folks from Wayback in the day that are in the cloning business and they’re doing very well. One gentleman was kind enough to send me a dozen of his elite cuts years ago and everything worked out very well for me…it’s nice to share with friends

I know a couple of folks from Wayback in the day that are in the cloning business and they’re doing very well. One gentleman was kind enough to send me a dozen of his elite cuts years ago and everything worked out very well for me…it’s nice to share with friends

wouldn’t be the Clone Ranger would it?

( Skitty’s new business )

nope, but it was an old buddy from the cabana using a different name on a site I don't frequent...just happened that I sent him a pm and he asked if I was the "original" boo...I was interested in buying one strain but he insisted he send me 3-4 packs of rooted cuts...it was nice to hook up with him, he insisted anything he had was mine for the asking at no charge...I sent him cuts of McFly ages ago and he remembered... 😍

This market is changing the game really.Recently I've been re-united with several cuts I lost many years ago and I thought it was doubtful I would ever see them again, and yes GMO is da man.

That scissor hash was way strong. Surprising. Went to bed, 3-4 hits. Turned on CBS mystery theatre, don't think I got through the first sentence. Woke up stoned....

Bubba

Scissor hash is a odd one to vaporize.
The first hit is all terpenes and incredibly tasty second hit..........sour and shitty every time.

Never thought about vaping it. I just smoked it old school. Saw pic of your extract ...process?

Bubba

Tumble hash through a 120 micron screen then press that through a 25 micron screen at 175f.
Really nice end product that is tasty,potent,safe and easy to do........no solvents.

I don't have any regrets about mine.
Paid for itself a thousand times over and hasn't had a single issue in 5 years.

I know of guys that pretty much press all they grow. Rosin is very versatile. A press is my next major purchase also because rosin here is $60 and up a gram. So i cant afford to treat myself to it too often.

Latest posts

Back