Clone market expanding

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I made more money selling clones than I ever did selling weed, probably 'cause I gave the weed away. Seemed it was the same folks every year. They'd buy 'em in April, and I'd warn them that they were putting them out too soon. Three weeks without fail and they were back buying the same stuff, but they'd listen the second time.
Used to be you could put them out in the middle of May around here, but the last ten years, I always advise 'em not to even think about it 'til the first of June.

I made more money selling clones than I ever did selling weed, probably 'cause I gave the weed away. Seemed it was the same folks every year. They'd buy 'em in April, and I'd warn them that they were putting them out too soon. Three weeks without fail and they were back buying the same stuff, but they'd listen the second time.
Used to be you could put them out in the middle of May around here, but the last ten years, I always advise 'em not to even think about it 'til the first of June.
I love people like that........why make it easy eh.
😆
Damn deer ate half of one od plant and laid on the other last night.

They walked through miles of prime pasture and hay to get to them.
Outdoors here without physical barriers is nearly impossible from what I've seen.
Then there the grasshoppers of biblical proportions.
😆

Latest posts

Back