clones

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hells187ryder

Reaction score
my clones are two weeks old and the tips of the leaves are turning yellowish brown. They are on a 24hr cycle under a t5 florecent. do you think its time to put it under my MH light?

I do not give them any nutes at all only water them once a day with plain water with ph level @ 6.5

I'm not positive but I think less light is better for clones. At least, thats my understanding but i'm no pro on the subject. Maybe one will chime in:).

what type of soil? any time release nutes? maybe overwatering...I water every 3-4 days...if your plants are strong enough for the MH I would...i clone with a flour but as soon as I can get them ladies under more lumes the better I think anway..Good luck my friend

I find that when the lower leaves on cuttings loose their color, roots have formed, and the plant is beginning to sustain on its own.

In soil or hydro? Flouros are all you need for rooting cuttings.

Have you tried to give one of the plants a little test tug? Two weeks in soil and yellowing leaves (lower 1/3) tells me you might have roots. If the whole thing is going kapoots, then they or it may be on the way out.

Latest posts

Back