Co2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ElJefe1971

Bake-Aked Member
Reaction score
How dire is having CO2 with an inside hydro system? Does it really make your yield that much bigger or is it something else? If it is an absolute - how much do you need in a 2 x 4 closet with 8 plants?

"IF" you supply a sufficient fresh air exchange for your room, c02 is definitely NOT a necessity.

Hick said:
"IF" you supply a sufficient fresh air exchange for your room, c02 is definitely NOT a necessity.
Thanks Hick . . . my "closet" gets a good circulation, so hopefully I will be all set.

ElJefe1971 said:
Thanks Hick . . . my "closet" gets a good circulation, so hopefully I will be all set.

Hi ElJefe...

More than air circulation is necessary for healthy growth. Hick mentioned "air exchange." Good air exchange is when your "closet" air gets a regular exchange of fresh air pulled into the closet while exhausting air/heat out of your "closet?" If you have this going on CO2 levels are ample for growth. If you don't bring fresh air into your closet, preferably by pulling air out of your closet which forces fresh air in to make the exchange, you may need CO2. But that's a whole other can of worms... CO2 injection requires a host of high tech gizmos to properly monitor and elevate CO2 levels.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Gotcha Dirty . . . and thanks. Probably a poor choice of words on my behalf. I have 1 intake and 2 exhausts running, temps seem steady and right were I want them so I think I am set up well. I guess time will tell! Thanks for the clarification though.

Latest posts

Back