(Cofused)Should i chop the sick plant?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

red_ss

Reaction score
Guys my sick plant dont seem to be recovering! the problem started from maybey week 4 of flowering and its started to get worste day after day..now im in week 7 most of the leaves is drie with brown crispy edges even the bud leaves with the trichs started to dry, i tried every thing to fix the problem but nothing worked(Flush-nute..etc) the other plants is finre and perfict..

im afraid to keep it more and its going to lose THC,potency! also im afraid to chop it now and it wont have a high THC contenent and potent!!:confused:

what do you guys+experts suggest? should i just chop at week7? or should i waite? the bottom buds still have some pistols and the main buds have about 35-45 brown hairs

Thanks

have you got a pic ? so the more knowledgable people than me :giggle:can advise you ?:tokie:

mm.. i posted a thread one week ago about my sick plant with pic's, they were lookin hooroble. thank you anyway melissa

Sounds like you nuted the crap out of her! If it has been like this for 3 weeks and getting worse at week 7 I think u a sol my friend. No nutes for u!

Kinda hard to say without pics, but by the sound of it, I'd harvest, especially if things are getting worse, fast. At 7 weeks flowering it should be a nice smoke (strain dependent of course)

Good luck

Thank you guys.. im still confused about it? i didnt try the wood ashes yet? im not sure how to use it?

I keep hearing about this plant but I do not recall ever seeing pictures. My last harvest was UGLY as ****. All of the upper leaves were yellow, crunchy, and rolled up like joints. Show me the lady.

I would harvest for these three reasons:

1. week 7 is not bad, You could make butter if the smoke *****.

2. your plant could have a disease.

3. your other plants are now more important.

Cut your losses (and the plant) and get what you can while the gettin' is good. Perhaps you could wait till the last minute to chop...to maximize your potency.

Just cut her before the buds deteriorate.

-FNG

IMO man if shes still giving you crap about growing and turning healthy chop her down as said before you can always make some butter out of her or even a nice batch of ISO hash ;)

Hey red...I have to agree with these friends...cut her down and start your dry period a week ahead of the others...Great job by the way..I would have giving up on her a while back...but take her down and focus on the pretty Ladies...

what is butter guys? is it some kinda of hash?

what is butter guys? is it some kinda of hash?

Butter made with bud. Should be a tutorial around here somewhere on makin it.

Yeah its what you bake Cookies/Brownys/Ricecrispy treats...Its under Marijuana for eating...You need to still fallow threw with dry/cure...I read up on this and tried to make some at Christmas..Good luck my Friend

Latest posts

Back