Come In here and talk to me..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pranic

Professional
Reaction score
I'm bored.. and have nothing to do for an hour...

So whats up ya'll?

well i was reading earlier and did you know that in Cleveland it is Illegal to catch mice with out a hunting license.... humm i wonder if thats true

Hey Miss Pranic. :D

Wish I could hang with you but I gotta get to the hospital...

Wanna trade?

LMAO>

nothing much,staring at my clones wanting to transplant them so i can take a few more cuttings.haha and a license to catch mice? thats insane

i know right... for mice...

nah, i'll stay away from the hospital thanks.. my wifey keeps askin me if i wanna go to the big H, cos i haven't been feeling well the last few weeks.. and i just keep saying NOOOO...... not till i'm dead!

waiting to transplant your clones huh... how big are they? was the mother beautiful...

lol i thought it was funny i posted this yesterday and right after my neighbor from downstairs hit me up and was like Wanna Smoke a Bowl? I was like SURE... lol

lol.. well there are a few houses for rent on my street.. one for sale... come on down.. we could use some more cultivators in the neighborhood..

:bong: :yay: :aok: this is so me right now.

Today is the beginning of day 3 of no smoking 4 me. I am doin a little test. :p

Hit er 4 me pranic.

you guys smoke cigarettes? what do you think about the "Fire Saftey"

the pack says fire saftey cigarette.... but all they do is fall apart...

wanna know if you get higher if you don't smoke for a while... you know i think it's not so much you get any higher than it just being that mind set of ...hey i haven't smoked for a while.. this right here is gonna be bomb as hell.

The Word of the day is assassination....

why beacuse shakesphere invented it... just came up with it one day... and it make it the whole way to the dictionary

:rofl:

no fire safty on mine just a warning,,,,that they are addivtive :p

I'm all stoned and i have to go put a job ap in today...

Cigs are nasty. I quit a 2 pk a day habbit 12 years ago. My fav was Marlboro 100's , they dont make those anymore I dont think.

And I definately get higher if I break for a few days. Like 1 or 2 hits does me fine for a bit. ;)

Pranic said:
I'm all stoned and i have to go put a job ap in today...

Whopps...wait til afternoon....

FYI- I hear the census bureau is hiring soon and the job sounds quite ideal. I have no idea if they drug test or not, but the hours are flexible and the pay is good. I am actually thinking about it for me.....but if they drug test, forget it. :p

Yeah i'm down to 4-5 cigarettes a day... mostly after i smoke..
well unless i'm drinking then yeah a pack of smokes will be gone in 4 hours..

lol but your crazy... one or two hits... girl go for the gold... take like 10

Latest posts

Back