Come In here and talk to me..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just barrow someone urine... lol.... ewwww imagine if it spilled... hahaha

in this world you could work in a corp. office and not get urine tested.. but to work at a hardware store.. they want you to pee in a cup.... so one sided.. what rich people don't like to have a good time.. maybe relax with their special herbs and spices...

I can't stand the FSC, it makes them taste funny and the price went up. plus i set them down in ashtrays and they burn out so quick!

FSC = Death

it's a cancer paper inserted into the cigarette.. like the do in Black & Milds... the government puts it there to kill people.. help control population.. i'm tellin you.. it's a conspiracy..

Here's a job for you Pranic....lets both apply. ;)

Island caretaker job offer: get paid $150,000 to swim, snorkel

Mex Cooper
January 12, 2009
Queensland's latest tourism campaign is giving job seekers the chance to get paid $150,000 to live six months rent-free on the Great Barrier Reef.

As their Christmas holidays fade and the credit crunch begins to bite, office workers dreaming of a fresh start are being tempted to apply for "the best job in the world".

Tourism Queensland is looking for applicants willing to walk white sandy beaches, sit under palm trees and swim with turtles as they soak up the sun.

The successful candidate will be asked to keep a blog and photo diary in exchange for six months rent-free on Hamilton Island as part of a $150,000 salary package that includes return airfares and travel insurance.

Read more here, change XX to tt....

hXXp://www.smh.com.au/travel/island-caretaker-job-offer-get-paid-150000-to-swim-snorkel-20090112-7ews.html

but my favorite thing about FSC is when you relight them after they go out.. they just go up in flame like a roman candle

:rofl::goodposting:I live in PA but drive to WV to buy cartons, they're cheaper their by like 15 bucks and most don't have FSC yet.

Nice i got one for you... Katmailand, Inc. offers summer job opportunities in Katmai National Park, Alaska. Seasonal job positions include chef, cooks, dishwashers, bartender, front desk, foodservice/housekeeping, bus drivers, dock hands, administrator, storekeeper, maintenance, and sport fishing guides. We seek professional, high energy, people-oriented staff persons for a unique summer employment opportunity. These seasonal jobs start in mid May and run through late September or into part of October.

Employment in Katmai National Park can be very fast paced and demanding at times, but the experiences gained can be equally rewarding. Be prepared to live in the remote heart of Southwest Alaska, at the heart of a 4.9 million-acre national park. Explore the wilderness, hike, kayak, canoe or fish in the great outdoors, and enjoy the land of the midnight sun.

It is our belief that our employees are our greatest assets. Each year we endeavor to develop staffs that bring a positive attitude, good work ethic and a great spirit of adventure to the workplace. In turn, we provide an excellent working environment along with the newest accommodations and meals in the park area at no cost. An employee lounge and laundry facility is also provided. Activities available in your spare time: fishing, bear watching, hiking, kayaking and sightseeing.

www.katmailand.com

yeah WVA is just that hop skip and jump away...

Pranic said:
in Cleveland it is Illegal to catch mice with out a hunting license

In Pennsylvania it is againist the law to sing in the bath tub.

Imagine the ATF bustin' down your door talkin' "where's the kilos, we heard you in here singing you little canary. haha

especially from Pittsburgh. 30 min drive and I buy a few at a time and throw them in the freezer.

My man, what's up Yimmy, haven't seen you in a while.

lol... aww man the bathroom has the best acoustics

i would like to give myself thanks for that post it offered me amusement..

oh your welcome anytime.

Lol... do you by chance watch greys? cos yeah i'm gonna miss Dr. Hahn...

You know i never really think she made it out of that well... She's still down there screaming "Mister! I Got Your Dog!"

http://view.playlist.com/additem/419858

I have to listen to this like once a day... Love it..

Latest posts

Back