Dead or Alive

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Veedom

Reaction score
Help guys
This beauty is due for harvest in a week or two. Then I find this this morning. Looks like dying.
Can someone tell me *** gives?

Attachments

• IMG_0120.JPG
    IMG_0120.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_0128 (1).JPG
    IMG_0128 (1).JPG
    59 KB · Views: 62

Did you use super duper feed ?
at 1st I saw bud rot but it is only the leaves correct?

Must by the frost(cold)
or maybe a bit to much of!!!!!!!!to have a great smoke

Haven't fed it anything unusual. Only the one stem going soft and dying. Saw this today for the first time. No other colas affected (yet). All the other buds on the plant are firm. I'm almost inclined to harvest now while all is still well but, that would be silly, I guess. Don't know what to do.

Help guys
This beauty is due for harvest in a week or two. Then I find this this morning. Looks like dying.
Can someone tell me *** gives?

Hi Veedom....it will help members if you have a picture
of all your plants just to see and the order cola....tks

If the colas are still healthy I would cut out the dead fan leaves and keep going. What is it gonna hurt. I sometimes defoliate most of the fan leaves many times anyway. Especially if you are only a few days out in the first place.

Haven't fed it anything unusual. Only the one stem going soft and dying. Saw this today for the first time. No other colas affected (yet). All the other buds on the plant are firm. I'm almost inclined to harvest now while all is still well but, that would be silly, I guess. Don't know what to do.
Did you check that stem for worm holes ? The suckers get inside and burrow their way around eating the stem
1616950264042.png

Last edited by a moderator:
These are shots of the same plant. She really is lovely. I'm just going cut out any further shit that comes along and hopefully that's the end of it. Sure hope so.

Attachments

• IMG_0093 (1).JPG
    IMG_0093 (1).JPG
    82.7 KB · Views: 51
  • IMG_0090 (2).JPG
    IMG_0090 (2).JPG
    86.6 KB · Views: 53
  • IMG_0087.JPG
    IMG_0087.JPG
    88.5 KB · Views: 29
Do you see little white specks all over the Fan leaves (large ) can you blow up one of the pics
I only ask because I have battled mites many times and they do the white marks from sucking the nutes from under the leaves

Do you see little white specks all over the Fan leaves (large ) can you blow up one of the pics
I only ask because I have battled mites many times and they do the white marks from sucking the nutes from under the leaves
Her ROSTERMAN
now i know you need glasses it free for 2 pairs
I-Didnt-See-That-Coming-Funny-Glasses-Meme-Image.jpg

Stop busting his balls guys. It can happen to the best of us.
They are just fking with ya bro. Ive seen a few times i wished i would of had better vision.

These are shots of the same plant. She really is lovely. I'm just going cut out any further shit that comes along and hopefully that's the end of it. Sure hope so.

Those are in top shape....know problem there
just one cola....is it cold at your home
and check the steam under the cola
maybe a insect in the steam or some mites(ROSTERMAN)

Stop busting his balls guys. It can happen to the best of us.
They are just fking with ya bro. Ive seen a few times i wished i would of had better vision.
Im not busting anyones balls I am trying to help him if you read back I was asking about the white spots
and if he has mites .

Latest posts

Back