Determining Strand

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cass

Reaction score
Can anyone take a guess at what I have here? I know the res of the pic is low, sorry... She took on a purple color in her new growth over the last few days. It does get down to about 50 here at night but I'm hoping the color is strand based and not stress from cool temps. I would love to get opinions as to what she may be though! Any help is appreciated.

Purp.jpg

Looks like marijuana too me..lol..but there is now way to tell what strain it is other than Indica or Sativa. Looks like maybe a Indica of some sort with the wide fat fan leaves. Sativas have more of a skinny longer lankier leaves and get taller than Indicas. Also the color change most likely is due to the cool nites 50 is right at the low limit for MJ temps...take care..

Thanks for the reply Sir Tokie. I'm trying to conjure a way to keep them warmer at night. I would just bring them in but there's a good chance that someone may turn a light on and kill the hormones they produce during darkness. Anyway stay high!:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Back