differnce between 7 weeks flower and 10???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A

AJNAG EKOMS18

how big of a difference is the yeild of a 7 week plant in flower and a 10 week?

well if your lady is a 10 week strain and if you cut her down at 7 means she loses 3 week of filling out and stickeness :p jmo

i dont think it will greatley affected the yeild ,,,just the type of high :peace:

I think you will see a decrease in yield. If this is a 10 week strain, let it go for 10 weeks. You'll be glad you did.

cutting early totally screws the high...IMO. That much early would definetly affect potency. Who cares if you get the same amount if its garbage.

Those last few weeks they really fatten up. Just look at some grow journals and you'll see the difference.
The bigger issue is, like UKgirl420 said, is the type of high you'll get. Harvest by trichs!

AJNAG EKOMS18 said:
how big of a difference is the yeild of a 7 week plant in flower and a 10 week?

If I understand the question,well,a 7 week strain can yield more than a 10 week strain as early strains are all indica hybrids or with a lot of indica influence as regards yield and time of maturity and the longer flowering plants with more sativa influence take longer and yield less(usually but not always).

So it's not a case of longer flowering plants yielding more and a 7 week strain(although 8-9 is the minimum norm usually) will not yield loads more if left to go on for some time past peak maturity as once most pistils have gone brown new calyx production all but halts so resin production continues although declining but few new flowers are formed but this is again strain dependent as some plants continue to produce many calyxes when past their peak prime for harvesting.

Latest posts

Back